2023 Membership Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi everyone, I don’t usually post on here just usually look for Jen2310 training reports (love your work Jen).

I was contacted by the club yesterday. If I stay on Level 2, my Legends membership will increase by $429 to $979 for 2024. For 2025 it will cost $1479. I am a 51 year member so receive the discount for 50 year membership. Level 2, bays N33-36 are all that are available for away games against Melbourne, Essendumb, and the scum. No seats on L2 for Bitchmond and the Whores.

Below are all the prices for our Legends packages in 2024.

MCG Level 1 Home & Away -

Adult price is at $1,050.00.

Concession price is at $790.00.

MCG Level 2 Home & Level 1 Away -

Adult price is at $1,140.00

Concession price is at $880.00

MCG Level 2 Home & Level 4 Away -

Adult price is at $1,065.00

Concession price is at $815.00

MCG Level 4 Home & Away -

Adult price is at $885.00

Concession price is at $635.00

I hope this helps to understand the new pricing structure. Wish you all well in making any decisions.
That is truly shocking.

Hi everyone, I don’t usually post on here just usually look for Jen2310 training reports (love your work Jen).

I was contacted by the club yesterday. If I stay on Level 2, my Legends membership will increase by $429 to $979 for 2024. For 2025 it will cost $1479. I am a 51 year member so receive the discount for 50 year membership. Level 2, bays N33-36 are all that are available for away games against Melbourne, Essendumb, and the scum. No seats on L2 for Bitchmond and the Whores.

I hope this helps to understand the new pricing structure. Wish you all well in making any decisions.
Brilliant info thanks! Appreciate you sharing those prices. Makes it much easier to decide before getting the call.

I really don't think level 2 is worth the premium they're placing on it. And just can't comprehend why they're using this as an excuse to gouge level 1 members so soon after Covid.
This makes me tempted to give up )
Legends entirely. But given I'll try for front of level 4 home and away, Legends is probably my best bet.

Last edited:
Brilliant info thanks! Appreciate you sharing those prices. Makes it much easier to decide before getting the call
I’m almost certainly downgrading to an MCG home membership. Hopefully still get the GF ticket.

if you downgrade to home games only yu lose the Priority ! access to finals tickets jmac
Really feeling appreciated as a member who asked for no money back during Covid...

Sometimes I wonder how members at smaller clubs like North and Saints get treated. Would be nice to not just be seen as walking money bags.

Brilliant info thanks! Appreciate you sharing those prices. Makes it much easier to decide before getting the call.

I really don't think level 2 is worth the premium they're placing on it. And just can't comprehend why they're using this as an excuse to gouge level 1 members so soon after Covid.
Legends entirely. But given I'll try for front of level 4 home and away, Legends is probably my best bet.
I was told the first four rows of L4 are being reserved for Legends members and a new "Victoria Park Social Club" will be built up there somewhere. I'm going to look tonight.

Did you tell the Club to Stick it up the Ass?

So the entitlements of our current membership are being reduced, but the price will go up. As someone said earlier the club is using this new agreement to price gouge the members.

Last edited:

I really like my current mix of L1 home and L4 away, it gives me the best of both worlds. Unfortunately that doesn’t look like a goer next year.

Guess we also know why everyone is being forced to shuffle away seats instead of just L2. $$$

Thank you for info, much better than being put on the spot. Decisions, decisions…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like my current mix of L1 home and L4 away, it gives me the best of both worlds. Unfortunately that doesn’t look like a goer next year.

Guess we also know why everyone is being forced to shuffle away seats instead of just L2. $$$
Agreed. I really hope existing Level 1 and 4 members don't lose their current home seats and its just away that gets affected.

Agreed. I really hope existing Level 1 and 4 members don't lose their current home seats and its just away that gets affected.
Nothing will surprise me, but reckon it will be hard to justify the changing home seating arrangements given the email proclaimed total home seats and location hasn’t changed

So the entitlements of our current membership are being reduced, but the price will go up. As someone said earlier the club is using this new agreement to price gouge the members.
Are those who voted for Browne still happy?

To put this in context an Eagles mate of ours pays $3,500 each for him and his mrs for their membership! He downgraded from a $5,500 membership about 2 years when they started to play crap. That’s a lotta money to watch a rubbish team each week….

Anybody else receive the call from the club for season 2024 seats?

Looking at this thread, it seems only one person has been contacted
Not yet.
All I want is to retain my level 2 seat for home games and have an allocated seat on level 1 for away game.

Don’t understand why this is hard.

Not yet.
All I want is to retain my level 2 seat for home games and have an allocated seat on level 1 for away game.

Don’t understand why this is hard.
It’s horrible. I mean, this is the greatest con job of all time. Gone from the same seats home and away at mcg at marvel, to virtually no consistent away seats at the g and no consistent seat for the two rubbish home games we play at marvel and the away. We have to redeem seats for all three games at marvel and for Geelong, Richmond and Hawthorn at the G. We have been conned!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back