2023 Membership Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

I think that the original deal has made us a touch spoilt. The fact that we get access to 15,000 reserved seats is insane and something that every afl club in the league would die for. We get access to all these seats for the biggest events of the year such as Anzac Day or kings birthday despite being the away team. In the showdown the away team would be lucky to get 10k at the game with thousands missing out. Collingwood get 15,000 tickets for our members guaranteed. Instead on hating on the club we should be thanking them that we have this option at all. Instead of complaining turn out to as many games as you can get loud and support the bloody team!
The club doesn't exist without its supporter base. The least they can do is attempt to accommodate our needs.

In my opinion they have done enough
It’s what they are doing next that we are discussing. Like introducing a $1500 membership that has less benefits than the existing, cheaper version.

It’s what they are doing next that we are discussing. Like introducing a $1500 membership that has less benefits than the existing, cheaper version.
$1500 is just the introductory price too. Its going up to $2000 in a couple of years.

$1500 is just the introductory price too. Its going up to $2000 in a couple of years.
I just can’t believe this is the way the club is going.

that's what I currently have, I wont be going with the $1,500 version
I have the home and away MCG Legends. Wonder if that will still exist and what it will cost.

I’m starting to come to the realisation that footy will be very different next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sort of $$$ grab conceived in the ballsack of an excel document by a marketing theorist with no concept of the club or it’s supporter base.

I refuse to believe that a “Collingwood” person thought this up. Laughably insipid.

I get the use it or lose it principle at Marvel, but seems they lack understanding regarding the answer. Making it harder for members to attend Marvel isn’t going to flip the dislike members have for the ground. Should have gone all in and moved our 2 home games to the G.

I get the use it or lose it principle at Marvel, but seems they lack understanding regarding the answer. Making it harder for members to attend Marvel isn’t going to flip the dislike members have for the ground. Should have gone all in and moved our 2 home games to the G.

Would have been a great time to leverage 11 MCG home games.

Thankfully for the club this has dropped at a time we are all focused on finals and a hopeful flag, not concerned with 2024 memberships.

Off season will be brutal and I hope they cop it.

I have received a call from the club and arranged my away seats in Level 1. I was told, and have it confirmed in writing, that this 1892 membership will be $1999 from 2025 onwards. Anyone interested in the different membership prices, scroll back to my previous post which contained all the prices for next year. From 2025 onwards all the prices I have posted will increase, I don't know by how much as the person I spoke to said the club did not know at this stage. Given the 1892 membership increase is $400, I'd expect something similar. I will go back through all my email correspondence with the club and see if I can find any other info for you all.

So will the Legends memberships for next year still have a guaranteed grand final ticket if Pies make it or is that going to be limited to the 1892 members now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back