2023 Membership Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting that there’s now a waiting list for Legends memberships at $660 a year. Seems to only include general admission access to Melbourne games only.

Interesting that there’s now a waiting list for Legends memberships at $660 a year. Seems to only include general admission access to Melbourne games only.

What about People who are already Legends Members?

Like Me

How can that be legend with P1 without a seat.
I suspect the club hasn’t published the full details. A bit still seems yet to be determined

All Legends should be prioritised to re commit another year before they let anyone else get on board.

Bet you they don't though.

All Legends should be prioritised to re commit another year before they let anyone else get on board.

Best guess is that's what they've done (prioritised existing members) — the site went from "coming soon" to "sold out" (along with "waitlist coming soon") for those top 3 tiers this morning. It wasn't available for newbies to purchase.

They should sort out the reallocation of seats before anything else

Question, when you become or renew a legends membership, can you nominate to have your seats with other members but purchase yours separately, or do they all have to be purchased together to have the reserved seats together?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im hoping to get a call about my away seats now the season has commenced.
They certainly are taking their time
They should sought the wait list out first before the cut off date and extend the cut off date to one week before round one

You should also be able to swap your membership renewal with who ever you want
You can do this unofficially anyway by just keeping the membership in your name then updating the phone number and bank account to that person's details. No one asks for your ID to get into a game.

Emails received today are interesting. I’m still yet to receive a call despite a text coming 4 weeks ago they were calling but whatever, I’ll pay my fees and sit anywhere cause I’m a smuck

Let me guess, they’re calling 10,000 people to reseat them, and now sending an email that the price is based on their seat and not membership category? Strange club

Emails received today are interesting. I’m still yet to receive a call despite a text coming 4 weeks ago they were calling but whatever, I’ll pay my fees and sit anywhere cause I’m a smuck

Let me guess, they’re calling 10,000 people to reseat them, and now sending an email that the price is based on their seat and not membership category? Strange club
While there was a short comment that reallocating seating was continuing there was a lot more info on wait list to change seats etc. If we’re being made to change our away seat that would make any wait list for away changes redundant.

Interesting that the price options for 2024 now include L1 home & L4 away, which looked to have been discontinued when the initial away seat communications were sent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back