Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

So we have to use our Roo Shop voucher now to purchase a scarf or hat if we want it?

Nah, it says you can use the credit wherever you like. The disappointment for me is last years was $50, now $30.

But hasn’t the hat/scarf always been free if you collect it at the game? Now we have to forfeit our voucher to get one.
Am I reading that right?

I think the last couple of years you've had the choice of a voucher for The Roo Shop or a cap/scarf. I've gone the voucher both years.

I rang up the club today - credit card issue with auto deduct - I was told I was one of the 1st to sign up for the year. I asked for some inside news on Clarko - naively of course ;) - the bloke said they were all hoping for the best!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It automatically deducts.

Just make sure Daddy has enough money in his bank account so it doesn’t de-deduct.
My sugar daddy has loads x thanks for making sure x

Are we reverting back to an option between digital membership and physical card for 2023?

Doesn’t seem like it. Having an option would be a good idea.
D0199657-0566-4B6C-BEC4-DC323E1CC5F2.png

Correct and, as I mentioned earlier, it would be possible if we listened to the fans, as evidenced by the above email I received from Melbourne Victory this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back