Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. The Premiership Club bays are denoted by the 'general admission' covers on the seats. So anyone with inferior seats behind the goals could just wander around to our wing seats and think 'score, general admin, let's sit here'. Would be nice if Marvel could employ some ticketing attendants to stand at the aisle entrance to make sure people are where they are supposed to be.

I've been confused on these green and red sleeves on the seats. I thought the red ones were the Prem Club reserve bay, and the green ones were for the L2 general admin?

I’ll admit I’ve been guilty, but by accident.
A number of years ago I was away for work and my partner asked if she could give our family passes to a friend who wanted to go to the football but was short on cash.
She has actually been pretty successful in getting new people to support North, so I thought it was for someone from that crew, so I said sure.
Halfway through the match a fellow north supporter, who is part of my partner’s wider group sent me a message asking ‘who the fudge let \\\\\ in?’ There she was, the friend, decked out in her Richmond gear, another fellow feral in tow and kids running amock abusing north supporters.
Never again, and I apologize.

Reminds me of one of the few times I got tickets to the Medallion Club 20 odd years ago and I got an extra ticket from the owner of the seats on the condition that we behave. We didn’t. Tickets never forthcoming again.

I've been confused on these green and red sleeves on the seats. I thought the red ones were the Prem Club reserve bay, and the green ones were for the L2 general admin?

Yep it makes no sense

They should have blue sleeve over them that says Premiership Club only

Great by the Club, The Huddle has been a success . Also on our current form, hoping that the Club told them that the lowest score actually wins in the game of AFL just so they return as regulars .
Yeah but does it bring any members?

Well!!!

Does it????

Wel1!!ll???

etc.

I think how it is supposed to work is the green ones are general admin for prem club only as we don't get a dedicated seat. The red ones are people who have a dedicated level 2 seat. These can also be sold go opposition fans and then there is nothing stopping them walking into pre club for proper beer as we no longer have a wrist band system

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The updates from last year only have 46,401 as of May 8 2022 which was a record then I believe.

So technically you could say we're 115 members + 2 weeks behind (at least, whatever 2 weeks of May sales is...)
So about on par with last years record membership (on track for 50k by years end)
But does Seem to be slowing down as from memory we had a bigger gap to last year a few months ago

Just had a chat to Lachlan from the m'ship dept. who had received my email about members seating Saturday.

Happy with that, and basically Marvel just being Marvel. GA.seat covers were on North members seating to help us apparently and he had no idea that lvl.2 was scanning in GA ticket holders and not just reserved seat members.

The sooner l win lotto and build our own stadium the better off we'll be 👍

( p.s. Marvel ain't so Marvellous ! )

Just had a chat to Lachlan from the m'ship dept. who had received my email about members seating Saturday.

Happy with that, and basically Marvel just being Marvel. GA.seat covers were on North members seating to help us apparently and he had no idea that lvl.2 was scanning in GA ticket holders and not just reserved seat members.

The sooner l win lotto and build our own stadium the better off we'll be 👍

( p.s. Marvel ain't so Marvellous ! )
That's interesting.
My membership card scanned ok for level 2 but my wife's didn't. The attendant told us that she only has GA pass. I pointed out to him that her reserved seat is on her pass
We have had a lot of people just sitting anywhere around us.

That's interesting.
My membership card scanned ok for level 2 but my wife's didn't. The attendant told us that she only has GA pass. I pointed out to him that her reserved seat is on her pass
We have had a lot of people just sitting anywhere around us.

Same happened to us. Scanned in as members, and told " but this is G.A.and you don't have a G.A.ticket " Screwed beginning there.

What’s happening. Plugging 2 membership barcodes into Ticketmaster for away section. Can’t find anything.

But I can get a GA ticket through NMFC app

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It's a system problem that isn't allowing 2 barcodes to be put in together.
You can only purchase individual tickets at the moment.

This mother *er is sold out

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If you have away access on your membership, you should still be able to turn up and scan in for general admission (subject to capacity)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back