Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for the rookie question, but does anyone know whether the auto deduct day is for the full amount in one hit, or whether it's just the first monthly installment?
21st of each month and the club takes 10 installments in total finishing up in July next year.

You can pay it all off at any time if you please

21st of each month and the club takes 10 installments in total finishing up in July next year.

You can pay it all off at any time if you please
Thanks mate. Thought so, just wanted to be sure how much I needed to have in my account.

Main reason I ask is because I was looking to upgrade, but I like to sit behind the goals which is GA seating at North games. So I'd only upgrade if that option was still available to me.

The first deduction is 2 monthly instalments at once + the Arden fund contribution if you haven't opted out.
The first instalment is October and the last instalment is July which is 10 months . There isn't a 2 monthly instalments for the first deduction...Mine has extra money added on for polo and AFLW membership..

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The b shart

Senior List
Jan 30, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Does anyone else have issues with the future roo membership?

Trying to purchase the $110 option that has game access and when you click the link it reverts to the $70 no game access option.

I've tried through the website and through mobile.

hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team
I just cancelled my auto renew & it was very easy. Phone was answered within a minute & the bloke was very helpful. All done in 30 seconds.
I rang for a couple of changes and I had a new credit card, all done inside ten minutes.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

ApplecrossWC

Norm Smith Medallist
May 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I got caught out by the auto renewal for the first time ever.

Switched down to a 3 game $99 membership for the first time last year. Just noticed my credit card has been charged $99 even though I was actually planning on going back to 11 games. I hate how sneaky this system is, only noticed I'd been charged because I was checking for something else.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Switched down to a 3 game $99 membership for the first time last year. Just noticed my credit card has been charged $99 even though I was actually planning on going back to 11 games. I hate how sneaky this system is, only noticed I'd been charged because I was checking for something else.

I roll mine over every year because the club makes more money not chasing members.
BUT.

If you want the best value for money, the SEN membership day usually has great deals.

My Left Foote

Club Legend
Jan 27, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United Melbourne Victory

I don't think it's sneaky I get an email every year notifying me that my membership will renew on a specific date and what the first instalment will be.
I'm sure the system isn't 100% perfect and some members may not get this email or it go through to junk mail.

Just call the club and say what's happened I'm sure they can fix it, they've always been really helpful when I've contacted them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back