Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kids' packs arrived today. Bag, lunch box, water bottle and stickers. They will be pleased after a couple of years of nix. There is still the stupid stamp card, but shouldn't complain. It's nice that they are looking after junior members again.
My kids have received a pack every year. You've been missing out the last few years?

Weird. Over the last couple of years my kids have received backpacks/footies/pencil cases all with their names on them. Its probably the only part of our membership department I have no issues with.

Stamp card is stupid when they literally went to a digital system... surely can't be that hard to track / prove attendance if they wanted to reward it. Classic half arsed AFL.

Talk to the club, theyll 100% hook you up. They’re very good like that in my experience.
I am sure they would but has been same for last three years. I complained last year and now I do receive member emails but still waiting for the JHF badge from last year (collectors item now). Seems 60 years of membership means fugg all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back