2023 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Just signed up for a Bulldogs Global Digital Pass which provides a Watch AFL International Live Pass but can't for the life of me figure out how to actually get watching. The purchase confirmation doesn't provide a voucher code which I need to login in to Watch AFL.

Has anyone else gone through this before?
I haven't got the Bulldogs global digital pass but with the digital kayo membership the club emailed my voucher code. I suggest you ring the club.

Is their a digital version of the social club membership like last year.

I know this year you can just show your physical membership card that says social club membership, but I was looking to see if I could have an electronic version on my phone

I can see my seat ticket on the app, but it doesn't mention social club.

just looking at tickets for the MCG and all they have on offer is crap seats. What’s the deal with the rest of the ground? How do you get in as general admission? Is it just a case of rock up on the day and see what’s available? God I hate the MCG

just looking at tickets for the MCG and all they have on offer is crap seats. What’s the deal with the rest of the ground? How do you get in as general admission? Is it just a case of rock up on the day and see what’s available? God I hate the MCG
It isn’t two MCG tenants playing so there should be general admission bays around our cheersquad. MCG website/app lists all the GA bays 24 hours before the game.

Just make sure you enter through the gate closest to your seat, you can’t travel around the whole stadium on the inside like Marvel, the AFL reserves and MCC do not like the peasants mixing in with them and block off sections.

But yeah, if you aren’t an MCG tenant/club with a big AFL member or MCC following you get bugger all at the MCG.

It isn’t two MCG tenants playing so there should be general admission bays around our cheersquad. MCG website/app lists all the GA bays 24 hours before the game.

Just make sure you enter through the gate closest to your seat, you can’t travel around the whole stadium on the inside like Marvel, the AFL reserves and MCC do not like the peasants mixing in with them and block off sections.

But yeah, if you aren’t an MCG tenant/club with a big AFL member or MCC following you get bugger all at the MCG.
Very helpful reply! Cheers mate.

Not sure if this is right spot for it or if it has come up before.

For Social Club members, the pre-match Victory Room set up is ok but I feel could be much better. It was great to see on Saturday that it was pretty full and all tables were taken, but with a few minor changes it could enhance the vibe and experience greatly, such as:

• Two huge screens that could have been playing the Sydney GWS game, instead it was used to constantly plug our upcoming Hall of Fame night. As a result, most of the room sat there looking at their phones to watch the footy.
  • Less seated tables and more bar stools to create a bit of atmosphere, as opposed to a bistro in a local RSL which is the current feel.
  • Some easy to shift club memorabilia/jumpers on display to make it feel like a proper Social Club and not just cardboard cut outs of players.

I understand that the biggest challenge is that we are co-tenants and other clubs also use this space for their homes games.

Keen for people's thoughts if they have any. I think I would prefer the experience of a nearby pub prior to the game unfortunately.

Just letting those with away game memberships know that you will need to upgrade to a reserved seat for the Round 19 game versus Essendon as it is a fully ticketed match. No one will be able to just rock up, scan your membership and walk in.

This obviously applies to non members as well. There is no GA.

Just letting those with away game memberships know that you will need to upgrade to a reserved seat for the Round 19 game versus Essendon as it is a fully ticketed match. No one will be able to just rock up, scan your membership and walk in.

This obviously applies to non members as well. There is no GA.
That is the reason why I won't be at the game. I'll watch it on TV.

Not sure if this is right spot for it or if it has come up before.

For Social Club members, the pre-match Victory Room set up is ok but I feel could be much better. It was great to see on Saturday that it was pretty full and all tables were taken, but with a few minor changes it could enhance the vibe and experience greatly, such as:

• Two huge screens that could have been playing the Sydney GWS game, instead it was used to constantly plug our upcoming Hall of Fame night. As a result, most of the room sat there looking at their phones to watch the footy.
  • Less seated tables and more bar stools to create a bit of atmosphere, as opposed to a bistro in a local RSL which is the current feel.
  • Some easy to shift club memorabilia/jumpers on display to make it feel like a proper Social Club and not just cardboard cut outs of players.

I understand that the biggest challenge is that we are co-tenants and other clubs also use this space for their homes games.

Keen for people's thoughts if they have any. I think I would prefer the experience of a nearby pub prior to the game unfortunately.
We used to have players who were not playing come in and do a quick interview with a mc, the club doesn’t do that anymore.

To be honest, I don’t see the Bulldogs putting much effort into anything for the members, they have really dropped the ball.

We used to have players who were not playing come in and do a quick interview with a mc, the club doesn’t do that anymore.

To be honest, I don’t see the Bulldogs putting much effort into anything for the members, they have really dropped the ball.

In the Top Dogs room we have been getting players come in for a quick interview.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have had no luck renewing my membership this year. I’ve been a social club, level 2 seating member since around 2000 and for some reason this year my membership didn’t auto-renew.

My seat was sold to someone else, however they auto-renewed my 8 year old son’s membership who has a seat next to me. Obviously I’m not going to let me son sit next to some stranger, yet the membership team haven’t rectified anything after countless phone calls / emails to the club. They don’t even respond now even after they said they would fix it.

Anyone know who I can speak with at the club?

Have had no luck renewing my membership this year. I’ve been a social club, level 2 seating member since around 2000 and for some reason this year my membership didn’t auto-renew.

My seat was sold to someone else, however they auto-renewed my 8 year old son’s membership who has a seat next to me. Obviously I’m not going to let me son sit next to some stranger, yet the membership team haven’t rectified anything after countless phone calls / emails to the club. They don’t even respond now even after they said they would fix it.

Anyone know who I can speak with at the club?
What do they say when you ring the club? That’s really shitty from them.

Reserved seat holders can 'sell' their Collingwood game ticket......for a $10 credit on next year's membership

The Goldbergs No GIF by ABC Network

Reserved seat holders can 'sell' their Collingwood game ticket......for a $10 credit on next year's membership

The Goldbergs No GIF by ABC Network

I’d rather my seat was empty than them sell it to an opposition supporter who’ll just sit on our member’s wing and s**t stir.

The game against Port the 12 or 13 young guys sitting in front of us were a test for security & the police having to warn them several times. How did they get that many seats together in our team’s bays.
A number of people complained to security.

Having said all that, I’ll be in my seat 😁

I’d rather my seat was empty than them sell it to an opposition supporter who’ll just sit on our member’s wing and s**t stir.

The game against Port the 12 or 13 young guys sitting in front of us were a test for security & the police having to warn them several times. How did they get that many seats together in our team’s bays.

So will I, I have front row seats so I feel obligated to be there.

I won't be in my seat, but this club treats us like idiots! I mean, seriously...I got an email with a whole lot of instructions about how I could take up this fantastic deal, lol. They've gotta be kidding...

I won't be in my seat, but this club treats us like idiots! I mean, seriously...I got an email with a whole lot of instructions about how I could take up this fantastic deal, lol. They've gotta be kidding...
I guess it’s money for the club not Ticketmaster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back