2023 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Members received a welcome email a couple of weeks, quickly followed by an apology email

Just received an oops email.

Just in case you haven't seen, because this will impact all of us Marvel clubs and it sucks:

Just in case you haven't seen, because this will impact all of us Marvel clubs and it sucks:

Thanks for this mate. I’ve had a quick look at our seating map and it doesn’t appear to have changed from this season, but it could still be superseded by a new one.

Hopefully they can sort out a good outcome for you. I fear that the new stadium upgrades are just going to turn the place into an ‘experience’ for corporates as opposed to a home ground for all of us.

Finally got my phone call from the club regarding the raffle tickets. I thought that they had forgotten me. As soon as Katrina said that she was from the Bulldogs, I told her that I wasn't interested in raffle tickets. I think I caught her by surprise. She was very nice about it. Maybe if she would have rung after tomorrow's pension cheque... nah.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Need to aim for 60K now. It is great that we have broken the all time record this year. A strong start to 2024 will help a lot.

Need to aim for 60K now. It is great that we have broken the all time record this year. A strong start to 2024 will help a lot.

I have serious doubt that this will happen with the way 2023 ended.

A lot of members are upset about an internal "review" that ticked off on coach, football director, CEO & president despite one of the most disappointing seasons for the dogs in recent memory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not certain with the way things are looking that it will be a problem we will all need to think about any time soon, but looking at the situation for GF tickets for this year appears to be getting a bit messy.

Got me thinking, is there a list, or a way to know which bulldogs membership classes fall into the priority 1, 2 or 3 categories? Would be good to know and will probably help inform my decision on which package to get moving forward.

They'll be lucky to break 50k if the off season changes aren't awe-inspiring.

I know I'm not the only one who's turned off membership auto-renewal.

After the amount of times we have been ****ed in the arse on and off the field the last couple seasons, I could see a drop if there isn’t sufficient coaching change (which I believe there will be).

Got me thinking, is there a list, or a way to know which bulldogs membership classes fall into the priority 1, 2 or 3 categories? Would be good to know and will probably help inform my decision on which package to get moving forward.
Any 5 game or more membership will get you P1 GF if you add on Social Club. You do need to have the membership at least 2 consecutive yrs tho for SC. Otherwise i think it was Top Dogs membership inc GF.

Got a letter from the club today about my 2024 membership, saying that my player sponsor membership is going up by $500 this year.
Basically saying it’s because of the redevelopment on level 2, so guessing any l2 reserved seat members will also have theirs go up.
Also talked that they’d kept memberships frozen for 3 years I think so can’t absorb the costs anymore.
Can now seriously see myself holding off and maybe downgrading as well unless something good comes of the assistant coaching signings and trade/draft period. Not keen on wasting a few grand on a wasted season. Think a few will be in the same boat.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Got a letter from the club today about my 2024 membership, saying that my player sponsor membership is going up by $500 this year.
Basically saying it’s because of the redevelopment on level 2, so guessing any l2 reserved seat members will also have theirs go up.
Also talked that they’d kept memberships frozen for 3 years I think so can’t absorb the costs anymore.
Can now seriously see myself holding off and maybe downgrading as well unless something good comes of the assistant coaching signings and trade/draft period. Not keen on wasting a few grand on a wasted season. Think a few will be in the same boat.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Same sentiments as me.

I'm holding off until the club shows a change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back