Memberships 2023 Memberships Released

Remove this Banner Ad

Certain memberships are guaranteed grand final tickets. It mentions access because you still have to register to get the ticket. Any members who are priority 2 and then 3 are then in a ballot to see if they get a ticket. The clubs have to cap the number of guaranteed memberships.

Yes, and actually pay for it. If it just said guaranteed, people might expect it to turn up in their in-box on the Monday of grand final week.

Our levels of membership where you are guaranteed a GF ticket are not full - or at least they weren't leading into last year. Other clubs like Richmond are full at the guaranteed level, which can create confusion.

A friend's wife paid $400 to upgrade her Geelong membership late in the season for a "guaranteed" ticket. She then sat back after the prelim and did nothing and missed out. We used to have offers like this back when we were good, but it remains to be seen whether there would be much room to rely on this these days.

Yes, and actually pay for it. If it just said guaranteed, people might expect it to turn up in their in-box on the Monday of grand final week.

Our levels of membership where you are guaranteed a GF ticket are not full - or at least they weren't leading into last year. Other clubs like Richmond are full at the guaranteed level, which can create confusion.

A friend's wife paid $400 to upgrade her Geelong membership late in the season for a "guaranteed" ticket. She then sat back after the prelim and did nothing and missed out. We used to have offers like this back when we were good, but it remains to be seen whether there would be much room to rely on this these days.
Your friend"s wife clearly did not read the information that the club would have sent her. My hubby and daughter are Collingwood legends members, who are guaranteed a grand final ticket. All clubs that were in the Preliminary finals had to register with ticketek the week before the prelim and pay a fee of $6 each. The winning teams then had the tickets allocated on the Sunday and members were sent details of their ticket. You are right about some clubs having full guaranteed memberships. I believe some clubs have waiting lists for these level memberships.

Your friend"s wife clearly did not read the information that the club would have sent her. My hubby and daughter are Collingwood legends members, who are guaranteed a grand final ticket. All clubs that were in the Preliminary finals had to register with ticketek the week before the prelim and pay a fee of $6 each. The winning teams then had the tickets allocated on the Sunday and members were sent details of their ticket. You are right about some clubs having full guaranteed memberships. I believe some clubs have waiting lists for these level memberships.
Absolutely she didn't. I am not saying she was hard done by. As you say, the ticket is guaranteed, as long as you follow the instructions.

It was an expensive lesson to learn, but she copped a bit of s**t about it on GF day.

All done.👍

I’ll take the cap & beer holder thingy from the gift shop please.

wait, there's more

Melwayed49_fc_3D-buildthumb_300x_crop_top.jpg

Entertainment-Closeup.jpg

Heard some interesting info direct from the club this week. Carlton was number 1 in 2022 for merchandise sold up until grand final week in which Geelong took over. Carlton are number 1 in all digital measures across the AFL in 2022 and have been the leader for a number of years. Obviously we all know about the number 1 in home game attendances also. There was a couple other impressive AFL metrics that i don't remember as clearly however the upshot is that the club is incredibly excited at all the dormant support that is awakening and how large this supporter base is. Additionally they are stoked with the level of engagement from our supporter base which appears to be the highest in the comp.

Hey fellas looking to get some memberships for the family for Christmas
What are the recommendations ?
Don't miss out on 50% of the good suggestions

My youngest (4 years old) is on the "Little tackers" membership.

This is for ages 1-5. One of the things in this year's package for them is socks.

The socks are dead set adult male size. Cant actually believe they would put this size in for kids... it's comical they would put this size in for max age of 5 for these packs.

Daugher moved up to Charlie's crew membership this year. Her bag and bucket hat are actually really good quality.

Edit- they almost go all the way up to his groin 🤣
20221128_081740.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My youngest (4 years old) is on the "Little tackers" membership.

This is for ages 1-5. One of the things in this year's package for them is socks.

The socks are dead set adult male size. Cant actually believe they would put this size in for kids... it's comical they would put this size in for max age of 5 for these packs.

Daugher moved up to Charlie's crew membership this year. Her bag and bucket hat are actually really good quality.

Edit- they almost go all the way up to his groin 🤣
View attachment 1563884
Hahaha. Yup got these as well. 1x set for my 14mo and another for my 4yo. Think they'll make good hand puppets because there's no way they're fitting in the feet .

My membership card arrived this week. First time I actually renewed my membership before the start of next year.

Hoping Grand Final Ticket allocations is decided by first come, first serve basis when it comes to membership purchasing.

Just kidding....

Probably :)

Buy 3 get 6 is back ...

• General admission access to six Carlton home games of your choice*
  • Membership card, bumper sticker, member lanyard and commemorative iron-on patch
  • A $25 voucher code to build your pack from over 20 member-exclusive items
  • Priority access to purchase finals tickets in weeks 1 to 3^
  • Free admission to Carlton Reserves VFL home games at IKON Park
  • Exclusive member discount at The Carlton Shop
  • Exclusive Member First emails

Hi guys and girls,
Has anyone been to the Yarra Room before as a part of the captains club? I see it’s open at 5.30pm, with bistro meals and players speaking apparently.

Hi guys and girls,
Has anyone been to the Yarra Room before as a part of the captains club? I see it’s open at 5.30pm, with bistro meals and players speaking apparently.
I have been there several times. My seats are in the same stand. I haven't gone there for a meal but just popped in to have a drink.
There is usually someone from the club there, sometimes a player who is not playing that day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back