Position 2023 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Neale was hard to watch last night as an owner, just didn't seem to crack in like Dunks did. I do think he was scored harshly though, reckon his overall stats deserved at least an 80. Been reasonably good so far this year, non-owners are gonna grab themselves a bargain in a few weeks!

Cerra is in sparkling form, and you could get him for around the same price.

Neale does have that desirable round 12 bye though.

Wasn't Cerra great ....really stood out & shone ....role should stick now & might allow Docherty to go back

I do think it had some impact on Walsh though ....who surprisingly, at times, looked pretty tired ....that's so unusual, counts for having a limited preparation though

Wasn't Cerra great ....really stood out & shone ....role should stick now & might allow Docherty to go back

I do think it had some impact on Walsh though ....who surprisingly, at times, looked pretty tired ....that's so unusual, counts for having a limited preparation though
Cerra seemed to be at half back a lot.

Seemed to me Walsh and Cerra were sharing CBA's ....Walsh alternating midfield with Cerra ....who may have been alternating off HB

CARL supporters I'm sure will elaborate, until heat maps come thru

Great call, was impressed with Cerra last night. I remember Kornes giving him a bit of a bake a couple of weeks back on SEN, think he may have been listening Lol

Seemed to me Walsh and Cerra were sharing CBA's ....Walsh alternating midfield with Cerra ....who may have been alternating off HB

CARL supporters I'm sure will elaborate, until heat maps come thru

Cerra:

IMG_2111.jpeg

Docherty:

IMG_2112.jpeg

Walsh:

IMG_2113.jpeg

Acres:

IMG_2114.jpeg

Thoughts on Steele today?

Less touches, less tackles and less TOG compared to last week

Can we take anything out of his performance today, or is it just a dead game against Norf?

He did have 11 touches in the 3rd quarter today

BE of 75, tough game coming up (Adelaide in Adelaide), you would expect him to start rising

Thoughts on Steele today?

Less touches, less tackles and less TOG compared to last week

Can we take anything out of his performance today, or is it just a dead game against Norf?

He did have 11 touches in the 3rd quarter today

BE of 75, tough game coming up (Adelaide in Adelaide), you would expect him to start rising
Pass, too many question marks for mine. And too many other options around the same price.

The week after I took Miller and he got injured
I think it’s spelled “Touk”, mate.

But yeah, in all seriousness that is pretty rough.

I’ll be melting about trading Hodor to DC after he sharted out a 40 only for DC to get injured that very next game for a while yet.

It set off a Judd_Magic esque trading spree that I will never recover from.

I think it’s spelled “Touk”, mate.

But yeah, in all seriousness that is pretty rough.

I’ll be melting about trading Hodor to DC after he sharted out a 40 only for DC to get injured that very next game for a while yet.

It set off a [B]Judd_Magic[/B] esque trading spree that I will never recover from.

Where is that kent?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't get a chance to see the Saints game. How did Steele go? Had a meh score but was great the week before. Thinking of offloading Ashcroft for him

Didn't get a chance to see the Saints game. How did Steele go? Had a meh score but was great the week before. Thinking of offloading Ashcroft for him
Think he had something like 11-12 touches in the 3rd, but nothing that screamed “pick me”. You could wait a week. Mills also looks good.

Extra $30-40k for Parish looks juicy.

I’ve paid close attention to the Swans game & Mills in particular - he’s great value atm and is due for some big scores, esp when his team wins!

He’s back, in much of the play & demanding the ball

I’ve paid close attention to the Swans game & Mills in particular - he’s great value atm and is due for some big scores, esp when his team wins!

Yeah at the game yesterday he looked fantastic. Few rough turnovers and started slow but came home very strong. 63% CBA’s also

Yeah at the game yesterday he looked fantastic. Few rough turnovers and started slow but came home very strong. 63% CBA’s also
1683533288250.png
Yep Reaction GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

Think he had something like 11-12 touches in the 3rd, but nothing that screamed “pick me”. You could wait a week. Mills also looks good.

Extra $30-40k for Parish looks juicy.
Brayshaw also tempting around that price. Weird to have 3 fallen premos all around similar price

Edit:

Brayshaw, Steele and Mills all have the same bye too. So weird lol

Lack of tackles is a concern though, right?
He only had 4 or less tackles in 8 games last year...
...has had in 6 of 8 games so far. Including the 2 games in which he had bulk CBAs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back