Strategy 2023 Midpricers Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m still batting deep here on MPMs, but we’ll see how they go this week and some may have to give way to more cash cows

Still got these eight:
Day HClark
Gulden JDG Fyfe Callaghan
JHF Flanders

Watch on Ryan Byrnes this weekend.

262k mid/forward who scored 92 playing half back. 27 disposals. Average to poor efficiency but most meters gained so some good signs. Webster injured too, good for JS and role.

May be an inexpensive option for those keeping Liam Jones if he fails again with a DPP swing. Ashcroft isn’t locked in either, and lots of Bruhn & Hopper owners are on the look out.

Watch carefully.

Big fat NO

Macrae > D.Cameron
Flanders > Setterfield
Chesser > Worpel

Also leaves me enough money to trade my worst performing rookie from anywhere on the field > Bowes next week.

What I end up with?

11 keepers (Docherty, Daicos, Laird, Bont, Witts, Marshall, Dunkley, Rozee, Taranto, Gulden, Cameron)

7 midpricers (Bowes, Jones, Setterfield, JHF, Worpel, Hopper, Callaghan)

Only 4 rookies on field (Ginbey, McKenna, Ashcroft, Sheezel) and only really miss out on Chandler.

MPM baby!

I started with barely any mid-pricers but am now trading them in.

Setterfield & Ziebell come in this round and next round i get Bowes & probably Crozier

After trades this week i have Campbell, De Goey, Setterfield & Ziebell (plus Callaghan if you count him!)

What a JHF owners doing? Feel like such an idiot getting him last week 😂

His role is good but Port were getting smashed and he went missing that's what happens with young players they pull out rookie scores when the team is playing bad. Also 6 FA dosen't help if you have him I would hold and hope Port win a few

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So would you say Ash is a bigger trade priority than JHF? Mind you I started Ash and got horn last week. Definitely reluctant to trade someone I just traded in

So would you say Ash is a bigger trade priority than JHF? Mind you I started Ash and got horn last week. Definitely reluctant to trade someone I just traded in
Things are not as good or bad as they seem with JHF, the answer will be in the middle. He's making cash this week so definitely worth another look

JHF just had a bad game in a big port loss.

I would back him over Ash - based purely on his upside and the mid role that Port has for him

After this week's trade, I have 9 midpricers - some are PODish:

Day, HClark, Jones
Gulden, JDG, Setters
Cameron
Ziebell, JHF

Sink or swim
Feast or famine

MPM all the way baby!
face homer GIF

His role is good but Port were getting smashed and he went missing that's what happens with young players they pull out rookie scores when the team is playing bad. Also 6 FA dosen't help if you have him I would hold and hope Port win a few

Be surprised if a couple of the chases he have up on and some of the poor body language don't get rammed down his throat this week in review.

Derby game against a midfield which is among the smallest and youngest going around, every chance he's as motivated to make a statement as he was Rd.1. Don't have him and not buying in, but would hold if I started or traded him in last week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back