MRP / Trib. 2023 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to get angry about the MRC and how certain teams seem to get public air time pushing their barrow - just watch that slime Scott coach from Geelong having shots at TDK in 360 on Monday - with nodding heads from the two nuffies that run the show...

The video shown clearly evidences Stanley trying to push TDK off the contest with outstretched arm running at TDK with eyes NOT on the ball - TDK was actually eyes on the ball and trying to leap - knocked off his jump by a barging Stanley...

was a load of crap from the get go - with Dangerfield chastising the umps about unfair play...it seems injury to a player sparks immediate negative view of the opponent in MRC eyes...so teh game is becoming a lottery as far as contests go
I often look at who's saying what and where it's coming from. As far as I'm concerned Chris Scott was just trying to give a backhanded justification for their loss.
Wonder what Chris Scott would've said if TDK was wearing hoops that game.

I often look at who's saying what and where it's coming from. As far as I'm concerned Chris Scott was just trying to give a backhanded justification for their loss.
Wonder what Chris Scott would've said if TDK was wearing hoops that game.

Scott went on some strange rant about not wanting to get TDL in trouble "just wanting to change behaviours".

Yeah right... he wanted punishment for his player getting injured.

They went most of last season without any injuries so I guess that's what they're used to.

Scott went on some strange rant about not wanting to get TDL in trouble "just wanting to change behaviours".

Yeah right... he wanted punishment for his player getting injured.

They went most of last season without any injuries so I guess that's what they're used to.
I also read into Scott's comments - that Geelong's initial inquiries re TDK going to Geelong aren't going as well as they might have expected.

GREAT result!!! I didn't even realise that we were contesting the charge, but either way "get that into ya, Christian."

Once again it's become a complete farce when you see Darcy last year leading with the knee and put Pitto out for weeks, but no charge to answer. That big blanc Mason Cox has been doing it all of his career, yet somehow is just seen as being clumsy...he did it yet again in the practice match this year, with no eyes on the ball and his knee stuck out to our oncoming ruckman - the commentators saying "what the * was that we just saw??"

Yet TDK is the first player cited by the MRO, but gets thrown out by the tribunal. How is this clown still in a job?

Rant over.

GREAT result!!! I didn't even realise that we were contesting the charge, but either way "get that into ya, Christian."

Once again it's become a complete farce when you see Darcy last year leading with the knee and put Pitto out for weeks, but no charge to answer. That big blanc Mason Cox has been doing it all of his career, yet somehow is just seen as being clumsy...he did it yet again in the practice match this year, with no eyes on the ball and his knee stuck out to our oncoming ruckman - the commentators saying "what the * was that we just saw??"

Yet TDK is the first player cited by the MRO, but gets thrown out by the tribunal. How is this clown still in a job?

Rant over.

Cue some exaggerated outrage from Barrett and Co, and they'll use this as fodder to try and push for a rule/interpretation change. It'll be like the Cripps appeal all over again, TDK will somehow get painted as the lucky culprit who got away with something on a technicality, prompting a rule change to avoid further heinous crimes.

Cue some exaggerated outrage from Barrett and Co, and they'll use this as fodder to try and push for a rule/interpretation change. It'll be like the Cripps appeal all over again, TDK will somehow get painted as the lucky culprit who got away with something on a technicality, prompting a rule change to avoid further heinous crimes.
At least TDK will win the Brownlow :grinv1:

Edmund so salty!

I can't recall seeing a Memo sent to all Clubs from the AFL for this incident (Sean Darcy) that side-lined Pittonet for 2 months.

From April 2022 …

I can't recall seeing a Memo sent to all Clubs from the AFL for this incident (Sean Darcy) that side-lined Pittonet for 2 months.

Aph you're scaring the *** out of people like me who can't properly read and comprehend but just scroll through looking for the embedded socials!!! :eek: :p

Rant over.
The Geelong rucks were standing on the line and crossing past the ball without jumping all game long. Clear infringements in the ruck because they couldn't out jump TDK. Stanley got kneed because he didn't jump at the ball which served him right

Mason Cox is the #1 culprit closely followed by the big fat blob cant jump but who rucks for Fremantle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No issue with TDK, Cox or Darcy not being penalised tbh.
It takes more than simply being tall to be a half decent ruckman & poor rucks like Stanley have made a career of being oversized utilities whose only attribute as a ruck is to try and block/grapple with their opponent.

Should be ok, eyes on footy, contact accidental. But who knows... Also not clear from that angle where the impact was.
Looks like he is just trying to smother and there is incidental contact. Not sure how that can be classed as reportable but it is the MRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back