2023 NBA All Star Weekend (Feb 20 @ Vivint Arena, Salt Lake City)

Remove this Banner Ad

Minnesota Timberwolves guard Anthony Edwards, Sacramento Kings guard De'Aaron Fox and Toronto Raptors forward Pascal Siakam were named Friday to the 2023 NBA All-Star Game as injury replacements.

KD, Zion, curry out

Jaylen Brown out too

Minnesota Timberwolves guard Anthony Edwards, Sacramento Kings guard De'Aaron Fox and Toronto Raptors forward Pascal Siakam were named Friday to the 2023 NBA All-Star Game as injury replacements.

KD, Zion, curry out
Making an already boring game even more s**t

FoZGNOrWcAs9Wyr

Karl Malone is judging the dunk contest? Guy has no business representing the NBA in any official capacity.
Just think of the memes when he holds up a score card

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only watched some highlights, but it sounds like Kenny was in full 'back in my day' mode and someone decided that Draymond Green is who the people want to hear from? I assume that was the same person who signed Dave Warner to his foxtel deal.

Never heard of him , The Big Mac
He's been a hype prospect on YouTube. Unlike many though, he has worked damn hard throughout high school, college then NBA. He has serious jump, given he's only 6 foot 2. For reference, that's the same height as Steph Curry, who is notorious for barely even touching the rim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back