12:30PM ESPN WatchESPN Kayo

Monday, September 4
LSU Vs Florida State
9:30AM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo

Tuesday, September 5
Clemson @ Duke
10AM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo

• All times in AEST
  • ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNews, SEC Network & ACC Network streaming on WatchESPN. [Included with a residential Foxtel sports subscription]
  • Pac-12 Network available on Youtube

Good to open with a win. But still lots of work to do. Kick coverage has to get better. OL need to hold up longer on play action. DBs got exposed a few times over the top which USC will exploit next week. Pass rush was OK but struggling to finish plays too many near sacks that we missed.

I don't think we will be as bad as everyone thought. I think we were voted last in the Pac12. Might not be a bowl team but showing some good signs and won't be the worst in the league.

Emmitt Smiths kid had a few nice runs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After nine months of hype, Deion Sanders had Colorado ready for prime time in his much-anticipated debut as Buffaloes coach.

Shedeur Sanders, the coach’s son, threw for a school-record 510 yards with four touchdowns — the game-winner a 46-yard catch-and-run by true freshman Dylan Edwards with 4:25 left —- and the Buffs pulled off an opening shocker with a 45-42 win Saturday over 17th-ranked TCU, last year’s national runner-up.

“A lot of you didn’t believe in us,” Shedeur Sanders said. “It’s crazy because you just got to understand our coach, Coach Prime, my dad, everywhere he went, he was a winner. Every game, every opportunity, he took advantage of.”

Well im shocked. I thought the prime era would be a joke.....

After nine months of hype, Deion Sanders had Colorado ready for prime time in his much-anticipated debut as Buffaloes coach.

Shedeur Sanders, the coach’s son, threw for a school-record 510 yards with four touchdowns — the game-winner a 46-yard catch-and-run by true freshman Dylan Edwards with 4:25 left —- and the Buffs pulled off an opening shocker with a 45-42 win Saturday over 17th-ranked TCU, last year’s national runner-up.

“A lot of you didn’t believe in us,” Shedeur Sanders said. “It’s crazy because you just got to understand our coach, Coach Prime, my dad, everywhere he went, he was a winner. Every game, every opportunity, he took advantage of.”

What a way for them to start, who knows how the rest of the year pans out, but as a first up confidence builder :thumbsu:

So good to have some footbaw with meaning back.

Never going to be a dull moment thats for sure.

Couple of shocks. Didnt think Boise would be rolled like that, But TCU giving up over 100yds to 4 different WR's and Buffs winning. TCU have no D right now
Either our WR/CBs are s**t or theirs are amazing.

I was happy with our OL work for about the first time since Kellen Moore was under center.

But we just couldn't cover for s**t. But is that us being bad or them being good?

Honestly wouldn't be shocked if either of these teams ran the table. Washington because they're that good, Boise State because their schedule isn't the best. (UCF and San Diego State shots though)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back