Florida State @ Florida 11AM WatchESPN
Notre Dame @ Stanford 11AM PAC-12 Network
Georgia @ Georgia Tech
11:30AM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo
Clemson @ South Carolina 11:30AM SEC Network
Charlotte @ USF 11:30AM ESPNU
Cal @ UCLA 2:30PM WatchESPN [ESPN2 Kayo from 3PM]

• All times in AEDT
  • ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNews, SEC Network & ACC Network streaming on WatchESPN. [Included with a residential Foxtel sports subscription]
  • Pac-12 Network available on Youtube
  • Notre Dame home NBC games are streamed Live on on demand at FightingIrish TV
  • NFL Network available on WatchESPN or Gamepass

The fact that we have gotten to the last game of the regular season and still can't defend the outside run makes me bloody nervous for the playoffs. If we get through Bama and have to play Michigan at some point I am worried about what Corum could do to us.

FSU struggling in the Swamp, just can’t get going with the replacement QB. Both sides hate each other, huge rivalry.
Rodemaker just doesn't have the mobility of Travis. It is a big part of FSU's offence.

Brock Glenn taking over after a stupid hit from Florida. Probably cost them a shot at the win.

And now a interception and that is game FSU.

Bama need to beat us and hope Oregon beats an undefeated Washington (assuming they beat State) in the PAC-12 Championship Game and/or Michigan lose to Iowa in the BIG Championship Game to even be in the conversation.
Nah. Michigan and Washington losing next week would complicate things for the playoff committee, but I don't think it would alter Alabama's chances.

Here's my take...

— The Pac 12 champs will be in: 13-0 Washington or 12-1 Oregon
— Michigan is in. They won't lose to Iowa. The Big Ten West is a joke.
— Florida State control their own destiny: beat Louisville, finish 13-0 and they're in. Lose and they're out

— IF Alabama beats Georgia, they would move ahead of the Bulldogs.
Both teams on 12-1, but Bama would have the H2H advantage, and the SEC title.
Likewise, the Tide will rise above the 11-1, no championship Buckeyes

The only thing standing between Alabama and 4th spot in the rankings would be Texas and that H2H loss in week 2

The equation for Alabama is pretty simple... Beat Georgia and hope that Florida State OR Texas lose

It will be a joke if Alabama beats Georgia in an overtime thriller and both teams finish 12-1 after slogging their way through loaded a SEC schedule, only to be on the outer in 5th and 6th place as other teams make it into the playoffs courtesy of their easier schedules.

The playoff committee will be praying the Bulldogs take care of business, so they're not forced into making a controversial decision. Georgia winning and staying undefeated at no.1 will make teams 2,3,4 fairly straight-forward (although I'm not sure how you'd split Oregon and Texas). If ever there was a year which demanded a top 8 playoff series, this is the year. I doubt we'll ever see another year when the Top 8 teams are all so close to each other.

Last edited:
Aubrun only had the ball once in the 4th and went 3 and out. the muffed punt and 2man rush killed them.
Yeah thats fair then, and makes more sense now. I had a crappy score box on corner of my screen, sometimes the downs and field position is off or out of synch or incorrect with the actual. I saw a 4th and something on Alabama 31, hence I wondered why no FG attempt, and then the confusion about seeing people mentioning a punt on here when I checked in.

Was traveling on train home from work, so couldn't watch any games or have a proper play by play app. Just score, down and field position.

Last edited:
Michigan with the late pick to seal the game. OSU will need a stack of help to make it to the cfp now
I don't think the Bucks deserve a slot in the dance. I felt they weren't consistent nor dominant enough throughout the season. The QB especially didn't inspire much confidence TBH. I was honestly surprised, after not seeming to play well, to be a play away from overtime. Kudos to the D for holding TSUN as well as they did. We just didn't make the big plays that usually help us break games open. Too many key drops and mistakes.
Give us a decent bowl game with an interesting matchup.

Pac-12 champ in no matter who win.
Say next week Georgia beat Bama, Michigan beat Iowa, Florida State beat Louisville and Oregon beat Washington.

Would they go an 11-1 Ohio State or a 12-1 Oregon?

I wouldn't put it past the committee giving us Ohio State.

They should jump them but you can't leave out an undefeated conference champ whether or not you think they have any hope without Jordan Travis.
So Liberty for playoffs?

Say next week Georgia beat Bama, Michigan beat Iowa, Florida State beat Louisville and Oregon beat Washington.

Would they go an 11-1 Ohio State or a 12-1 Oregon?

I wouldn't put it past the committee giving us Ohio State.

It would be a toss up but they would have to go the conference champ Oregon over Ohio State who didn't even make the conference championship game. Looking at it from a Georgia perspective, if we go in ranked 1 and whichever of those two get in are 4th, I would much rather play Ohio State than Oregon. It would be nice to play Oregon and prove Bo Nix is still our bitch one last time but tOSU is the more favourable matchup.

It would be a toss up but they would have to go the conference champ Oregon over Ohio State who didn't even make the conference championship game. Looking at it from a Georgia perspective, if we go in ranked 1 and whichever of those two get in are 4th, I would much rather play Ohio State than Oregon. It would be nice to play Oregon and prove Bo Nix is still our bitch one last time but tOSU is the more favourable matchup.
Oregon are extremely unlucky not be undefeated.
I watched the loss to the Huskies again last week and they really should have won

Oregon are extremely unlucky not be undefeated.
I watched the loss to the Huskies again last week and they really should have won
an early season loss by a FG on the road to a team who they can not only get revenge against and hand them their first loss, but win the conference. There is no world in where Oregon would be left out. Especially when last week people were talking about should Washington have jumped Michigan along with FSU.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That ending :skull:

You can really tell someone with deep Auburn ties put this one together 😂

I'm pretty sure the bloke with the red hair that wasn't in the video but did the voice over at the end is an Auburn fan. The girl that plays Hope is an Auburn grad but I think an Alabama fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back