AAC Championship Game
SMU @ Tulane 8AM WatchESPN

Sun-Belt Championship Game
Appalachian State @ Troy 8AM WatchESPN

BIG10 Championship Game
Michigan Vs Iowa 12PM FOX

ACC Championship Game
Louisville Vs Florida State 12PM WatchESPN

Didn't another Florida team (UCF?) get ripped off only a few years ago too? Went undefeated and was snubbed from the final four.
Feels like yesterday but was 2017.

After UCF’s 2017 season, the Knights claimed a national title (which actually ended up being recognized by the NCAA’s official record book). Then they subsequently hung a banner, held a parade, sold national championship merchandise, made championship rings, and did many other things that a national championship team would do.

Beat auburn in the peach bowl too.

Last edited:

GAirQ3iXQAAi7k-

We will keep Heisman talk here.

I think either Penix or Daniels, Nix 3rd and Harrison 4th.

Daniels should win it in a landslide. Over 300 passing yards a game with 30 TDs. He also ran the ball himself for over 1100 yards and I think 9 TDs. Those are just about all conference running back numbers as a QB.

I'm not even sure that MHJ had the best WR season this year (which is different from being the best WR, which he is)

He hasn't but he has put up impressive numbers with a s**t QB.

Full text

I’ve spoken with many CFB AD’s and yes some that have been on the @CFBPlayoff Committee, and to a person they agree that what happened Sunday should NOT have happened. One aspect so many overlook is the lack of consistency by the Committee particularly where Liberty over @SMUfootball took place and the answer Boo Corrigan gave was “well, they won every game.” Gee, that works for the NY’s6 G5, but NOT a P5 undefeated team! No disrespect to @LibertyFlames but @SMUfootball got hosed as well. The new expanded playoff format structure must have a complete overhauling in their Mission Statement moving forward. The rankings after #4 were a joke! By example giving credit for quality losses propped up @PennStateFball (again no agenda)but Iowa was their biggest win! Don’t tell me the criteria itself isn’t flawed because it is! Lastly, it’s an absolutely MUST more than one TV Network carrier be involved in creating the sports post season narrative. Sure, I work @FOXSports but whether it’s them or someone else, it MUST HAPPEN!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the first to do it.
Michigan did a season of All or nothing for Amazon, Pac12 had one called "the Drive" that went for a few years. ACC and SEC networks have followed teams over a season

Not the first to do it.
Michigan did a season of All or nothing for Amazon, Pac12 had one called "the Drive" that went for a few years. ACC and SEC networks have followed teams over a season

Any behind the scenes for sports team is great in my opinion the more the better. The fact its for my team in notre dame will make it must watch viewing for me.

Any behind the scenes for sports team is great in my opinion the more the better.

Agreed. I am sucker for that kind of stuff.

If you don't already watch this channel on YouTube then you should be. They take behind the scenes looks at mainly football facilities but also some of other sports. The latest video is of UNC's soccer and lacrosse facility.

Any behind the scenes for sports team is great in my opinion the more the better. The fact its for my team in notre dame will make it must watch viewing for me.
When they are controlled by the team it can feel a bit more like PR/recruiting.

Depends on who has final edit, ND football or Peacock/NBC

Next season's Georgia at Texas game is scheduled for the same weekend the F1 is in Austin. Horrible oversight by the SEC. They really need to look at changing it before fans start booking.
Also found it interesting that Georgia at Alabama is at the end of September.
and only 4 games vs FCS teams in November for the whole league, there are a few poor FBS teams like UMass there too.

the 2 bye thing with most of them being 3-4 weeks apart isnt great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back