Texas @ Baylor
9:30AM ESPN WatchESPN Kayo
Memphis @ Missouri 9:30AM ESPNU
Mississippi State @ South Carolina 9:30AM SEC Network
North Carolina @ Pittsburgh 10AM ACC Network
Cal @ Washington
12:30PM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo

• All times in AEST
  • ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNews, SEC Network & ACC Network streaming on WatchESPN. [Included with a residential Foxtel sports subscription]
  • Pac-12 Network available on Youtube
  • Notre Dame home NBC games are streamed Live on on demand at FightingIrish TV
  • NFL Network available on WatchESPN or Gamepass

The fact they've won 3 games already though is just impressive enough in itself. Their total wins number I'm pretty sure was 3.5
Is it? sure the TCU game was an upset. but they have the most transfers in CFB this year. They had 51 players transfer in.

There are a lot of 3-0 teams no one is talking about. Duke, Miami, Rutgers, Maryland, Mizzou.

There are 6 teams in the Pac-12 who are 3-0 that are better, at the end of the year they will have 4-5 losses and bowls will trip over themselves to invite them just because of Deion Sanders.

They haven't started popping up on the Australian version of Paramount+, have they?

I wonder if it's worth an email.

Is it? sure the TCU game was an upset. but they have the most transfers in CFB this year. They had 51 players transfer in.

There are a lot of 3-0 teams no one is talking about. Duke, Miami, Rutgers, Maryland, Mizzou.

There are 6 teams in the Pac-12 who are 3-0 that are better, at the end of the year they will have 4-5 losses and bowls will trip over themselves to invite them just because of Deion Sanders.

I dunno, I just think the fact a program has gone from completely irrelevant to actually having some really good players and attention is a good achievement. It'll continue too as they hopefully add to their lines etc and potentially become an actual good team. I agree they'll get killed the next two weeks and it'll be their season but who knows, it's a bit of fun tbh.

Georgia State is 4-0 after today

F6rzWBxbUAAH0-U

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope Notre Dame can win today but I have my doubts mainly due to this

The last time Notre dame beat Ohio state the following occurred

Gallon of gas cost: $0.10
Avg new house cost: $3,925
Robert Redford was born
The Hindenburg takes it first flight
Jesse Owens wins 4 Gold Medals in Berlin

The year was 1936 🤦‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad