Texas @ Baylor
9:30AM ESPN WatchESPN Kayo
Memphis @ Missouri 9:30AM ESPNU
Mississippi State @ South Carolina 9:30AM SEC Network
North Carolina @ Pittsburgh 10AM ACC Network
Cal @ Washington
12:30PM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo

• All times in AEST
  • ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNews, SEC Network & ACC Network streaming on WatchESPN. [Included with a residential Foxtel sports subscription]
  • Pac-12 Network available on Youtube
  • Notre Dame home NBC games are streamed Live on on demand at FightingIrish TV
  • NFL Network available on WatchESPN or Gamepass

Our game was..... Something.

Offence finally looked okay but still some kinks to work out. Defence was awesome at times and downright terrible at other times. UAB should have had half their score at most. Turnovers were the killer. I've not seen a Georgia team give up 2 fumbles on returns and an interception (albeit the 3rd string QB) for a long time. Probably the Jake Fromm days would be the last time we gave up 3 turnovers.

Thankfully we play Auburn next and I can rest easy knowing how terrible Peyton Thorne is.

Man theirs some good qbs for this years heisman and next years nfl draft

What a knob

Hopefully the Huskies give the Eugene Nike Ads a flogging in week 7

Not like Colorado were any better.

Ducks should of run up the score more.

They got cocky after beating a bang average majorly overrated TCU, a Nebraska team that is piss poor, and a bunch of nobody's from Colorado State who took them to OT and should have beaten them. Not to mention the media fawning all over them. They will get another creaming this week from USC. Let's see if they go into the game as arrogant.

Not like Colorado were any better.

Ducks should of run up the score more.

What are you talking about ? Who from Colorado? Some low-IQ tackle??? Pfft.

There's a big difference between a few nameless players acting cocky and the head coach being a jerk.

I don't see coach Prime running his mouth and disrespecting Oregon in view of the cameras for the public's consumption

There was no need for Dan Lanning to say "They're playing for clicks. We're playing for wins". He just showed himself to be a classless tool. It was largely pointless anyway as a motivational ploy given his team won easily 42-6

Karma will come back to bite the classless Ducks on the arse and it won't be pretty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do realise the first one is Prime's son, right?
Well the other son. Shilo. Talking s**t about beating them all up and their coach.

Also not like the coach was the one who released the video on the weekend ir edited this one. They have media teams who do it all.

If the Ducks wanted to talk trash they would of done it. And the game would of had fights like the Colorado/Colorado state game.

What are you talking about ? Who from Colorado? Some low-IQ tackle??? Pfft.

There's a big difference between a few nameless players acting cocky and the head coach being a jerk.

I don't see coach Prime running his mouth and disrespecting Oregon in view of the cameras for the public's consumption

There was no need for Dan Lanning to say "They're playing for clicks. We're playing for wins". He just showed himself to be a classless tool. It was largely pointless anyway as a motivational ploy given his team won easily 42-6

Karma will come back to bite the classless Ducks on the arse and it won't be pretty.

I don’t understand how you could disagree with what Lanning said, he was 100% on the money and isn’t even offensive. Sanders knows what he is doing, he is building a brand at Colorado which will bring in recruits to a program that has been horrendous. Him acknowledging they got their ass kicked was the only humble thing he’s said all year and you want to go after the Oregon coach. Come on…

I don’t understand how you could disagree with what Lanning said, he was 100% on the money and isn’t even offensive. Sanders knows what he is doing, he is building a brand at Colorado which will bring in recruits to a program that has been horrendous. Him acknowledging they got their ass kicked was the only humble thing he’s said all year and you want to go after the Oregon coach. Come on…
I was always taught, as a competitor, you should be respectful of your opponents. Maybe there's a different cultural aspect here which I'm missing.🤷‍♂️

I haven't been following the Sanders/Colorado story too closely. My understanding is they've been irrelevant for years and they'd hit rock bottom before taking a gamble on signing their new coach... and that Prime had vaulted them into the national spotlight on the back of an undefeated 3-0 start. A bit of a "feelgood" story early in the season.

I wasn't aware of any disrespectful comments Sanders had made towards Oregon. It just seemed to me like an unnecessary diss from Lanning, especially as Oregon has way more resources than Colorado and was heavy favourite to win at home. He knew the cameras were there. It wasn't a private pep talk for his team. Why does he feel the need to look down his nose at a weaker opponent and say narky things about them? Basically saying "We're a real football team.. They're nothing but hype... Hollywood bullshit..."

Of course, Sanders and Colorado are "trying to build a brand"... What's wrong with that? What's wrong with the Prime & the Buffaloes getting some shine from the national media after 3 games?

It just reeks of Oregon insecurity. Maybe the Ducks should put out a new line of apparel if they feel they aren't getting enough attention. Stick some flashing green LED lights on their helmets to show everyone they mean business...

:rolleyes:

Anyway, I can see now Oregon is trying to spin this as "they started the trash talk". There's still no need for their head coach to act like a knob. Lanning can do & say whatever he likes. It's just not a very gracious way to go about things. So if he acts like a campaigner, then other people are naturally going to think less of him. Whatever. I'm sure he isn't losing any sleep over it.

Last edited:
You do realise the first one is Prime's son, right?
Nope. I didn't realise that.

Looks like his dad forgot to teach him that when you run your mouth, you need to back it up on the field.

That was always the hallmark of Prime Time.

Not the greatest sign for CFB head coach if he can't teach his own son the basics. :D

I was always taught, as a competitor, you should be respectful of your opponents. Maybe there's a different cultural aspect here which I'm missing.🤷‍♂️

I haven't been following the Sanders/Colorado story too closely. My understanding is they've been irrelevant for years and they'd hit rock bottom before taking a gamble on signing their new coach... and that Prime had vaulted them into the national spotlight on the back of an undefeated 3-0 start. A bit of a "feelgood" story early in the season.

I wasn't aware of any disrespectful comments Sanders had made towards Oregon. It just seemed to me like an unnecessary diss from Lanning, especially as Oregon has way more resources than Colorado and was heavy favourite to win at home. He knew the cameras there. It wasn't a private pep talk for his team. Why does he feel the need to look down his nose at a weaker opponent and say narky things about them? Basically saying "We're a real football team.. They're nothing but hype... Hollywood bullshit..."

Of course, Sanders and Colorado are "trying to build a brand"... What's wrong with that? What's wrong with the Prime & the Buffaloes getting some shine from the national media after 3 games?

It just reeks of Oregon insecurity. Maybe the Ducks should put out a new line of apparel if they feel they aren't getting enough attention. Stick some flashing green LED lights on their helmets to show everyone they mean business...

:rolleyes:

Anyway, I can see now Oregon is trying to spin this as "they started the trash talk". There's still no need for their head coach to act like a knob. Lanning can do & say whatever he likes. It's just not a very gracious way to go about things. So if he acts like a campaigner, then other people are naturally going to think less of him. Whatever. I'm sure he isn't losing any sleep over it.

If you find Lannings (incredibly tame) comment unnecessary or see that as a disrespectful diss then I suggest you stay away from some of the chat that comes out during some of the SEC rivalries 🤣

God forbid a coach tries to amp his team up for a conference game.

I’m sure the message resonated very well with his players and will be a message almost all of Colorado’s opponents will hear from their coaches during Sanders’ reign, however long that may last.

You make the point about Colorado being back in the spotlight, 90% of which has to do with their coaches antics and personality and very little to do with their quality as a football team which Oregon showed is poor.

I look forward to USC putting 50 on them and hope there’s plenty of chat throughout this week 😉

Old mate is having a little meltdown, claiming that we are racists and then deleting the posts.

The only reason people are happy to see Colorado getting a reality check is because they spent so much time talking themselves up and the media trying to crown them as the next big thing.

The fact that Sanders is black has nothing to do with why anyone in this thread are enjoying them getting a reality check.

But you can keep gaslighting us if you want, but I would suggest you log off for a bit before you end up saying something to get carded for

It is what Josh Pate calls "the Deion Tax." You are now getting casuals and people in the sports media taking an interest when they wouldn't normally and come out with idiotic takes that make no sense to people who actually watch the sport. It is something we are just going to have to put up with until the Colorado hype dies down.

To call anyone a racist for not liking the way Deion/the team has gone about it is so crazy. Part of the liberal culture we do live in though. I'm sure there are a few racists out there for sure, as we all know.

They've carried on like dickheads, other teams are going to put a target on you and you have to cop that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back