NFL 2023 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Divisional Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

SUNDAY, JANUARY 21 @ 8:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfltexans: (4) Houston at :nflravens: (1) Baltimore

SUNDAY, JANUARY 21 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflpackers: (7) Green Bay at:nfl49ers: (1) San Francisco

MONDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 7:00AM(LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflbucs: (4) Tampa Bay at :nfllions: (3) Detroit

MONDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflchiefs: (3) Kansas City at :nflbills: (2) Buffalo

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

MONDAY, JANUARY 29 @ 7:00AM(LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)

:nflafc: AFC Championship Game

MONDAY, JANUARY 29 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflnfc: NFC Championship Game

Last edited:
SUNDAY, JANUARY 21 @ 8:30AM
(4) Houston at (1) Baltimore
ESPN: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Lisa Salters, Laura Rutledge

SUNDAY, JANUARY 21 @ 12:15PM

(7) Green Bay at (1) San Francisco
FOX: Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen, Erin Andrews, Tom Rinaldi

MONDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 7:00AM

(4) Tampa Bay at (3) Detroit
NBC: Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth, Melissa Stark

MONDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 10:30AM

(3) Kansas City at (2) Buffalo
CBS: Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson, Jay Feely

Last edited:
Hopefully some closer games but not holding my breath...
Lamar playoff watch after Dak did Dak in the playoffs yesterday. ;) Would expect the Ravens to win fairly easily having said that even if Lamar is below his regular season best, Stroud will need to play a big game on the road vs a very good defense.
Great end of season run by the Packers, they continue to play with house money and have a bright future but the Niners have owned GB and I dont expect that to change this year.
Detroit vs whoever should stay relatively close, Lions will start fav and ill be picking them but could easily see the away team winning.
Bills vs KC should be a ripper, give the Bills the edge at home but wouldnt shock to see KC win.

Oh no. KC get to claim the underdog tag, and everyone counted us out. no one thought we were ever any good. along with all the other cliché

If injuries keep mounting for the Bills (and they hold on) they might have a hard time claiming it, even on the road.

Texans/Ravens, KC/Bills and possibly Packers/9ers should be good games.
Would be happy if two of them finished close, feels like two blowouts to me but you never know. Maybe we are spoiled and all three are close.

I think Detroit Tampa will be closer than others might think. Lions secondary is gettable and Tampa have the weapons to cause issues. Feels like a high scoring game.

Close games:
Detroit vs Tampa
&
Bills vs KC

Blowouts:
Ravens
9ers

Expect a much closer conference game for the two top seeds. Really anyone of the 4 who get there could win it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As bad as brady and the pats....at least reid is likeable i guess

Just no we will have a whole year of Mahomes being the GOAT wasn’t one year enough? Plus there’s only so much Taylor Swift I can take

I'm pretty sure that was a direct response to the Raiders doing laps of Arrowhead in their bus after an extremely rare win.
I know you gotta defend them, and youre a fan so thats fine. Nothing against the fans, just as often happens, champions/dynasties, they end up unlikeable characters.....tho the 80s Niners and 70s Steelers or 90s Redskins or 70s Dolphins werent like that. But 90s Cowboys, 00s Pats and 20s Chiefs are a bit too on the nose

Texans 28 - Ravens 20

49ers 31 - Packers 24

Chiefs 24 - Bills 21

Buccaneers 27 - Lions 23
Chiefs fan has the Chiefs winning AND the Ravens losing so they get a home conference championship game. It's all coming up Chiefs.

Back