NFL 2023 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Divisional Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

SUNDAY, JANUARY 21 @ 8:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfltexans: (4) Houston at :nflravens: (1) Baltimore

SUNDAY, JANUARY 21 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflpackers: (7) Green Bay at:nfl49ers: (1) San Francisco

MONDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 7:00AM(LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflbucs: (4) Tampa Bay at :nfllions: (3) Detroit

MONDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflchiefs: (3) Kansas City at :nflbills: (2) Buffalo

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

MONDAY, JANUARY 29 @ 7:00AM(LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)

:nflafc: AFC Championship Game

MONDAY, JANUARY 29 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflnfc: NFC Championship Game

Last edited:
Sports fans in the States are so unhinged. Basically have worked out how to make charity toxic.

I hate it when fans pile on based on ONE play late in the game. Even if a player dropped a last play catch in the endzone. People will be like HE cost the team the game. I always say no, the TEAM lost that game across the entire 60 minutes. Because they were not good enough to be ahead come the final whistle, or put themselves in a position where they don't need last play heroics by anyone. The result is an accumulation of the entire game, not one play.

The kick was very off by Bass indeed, but the wind also played a big part. The ball curved right around to the right, both flags were blowing hard in the direction the ball swung, and it was raining a fair bit late in the game as well. He would have needed to be aiming at the left post to get it through, but went no where near there. Was a difficult kick even for the best.

In the end, zero justification for death threats. If any fans did that from my Bulldogs team here, I'd hope the club bans them for life. It is just a game in the end, and no player goes out there to deliberately stuff up.

Sports fans in the States are so unhinged. Basically have worked out how to make charity toxic.

Anyone who sends death threats to anyone needs to take a look at themselves.

Packers kicker has got a few too.

That story is definitely bogus.

Who invites people around and then doesn't realise they're dead in their backyard?
Their cars were still parked outside guys place…dodgy

Their cars were still parked outside guys place…dodgy
Also if I had guests over, as the host I would be making sure everyone has left, and then checking my backyard to make sure nothing has been left behind, its not trashed etc. Wayyyy to many alarm bells for my liking with the story. The owner stayed inside for the whole party and never checked outside once at the end, or the two days after? I am not buying it.

I hate it when fans pile on based on ONE play late in the game. Even if a player dropped a last play catch in the endzone. People will be like HE cost the team the game. I always say no, the TEAM lost that game across the entire 60 minutes. Because they were not good enough to be ahead come the final whistle, or put themselves in a position where they don't need last play heroics by anyone. The result is an accumulation of the entire game, not one play.

The kick was very off by Bass indeed, but the wind also played a big part. The ball curved right around to the right, both flags were blowing hard in the direction the ball swung, and it was raining a fair bit late in the game as well. He would have needed to be aiming at the left post to get it through, but went no where near there. Was a difficult kick even for the best.

In the end, zero justification for death threats. If any fans did that from my Bulldogs team here, I'd hope the club bans them for life. It is just a game in the end, and no player goes out there to deliberately stuff up.

That is true, but there is precious little time left to recover. It’s like when an aircraft stalls at altitude compared to 10m off the ground on landing

That story is definitely bogus.

Who invites people around and then doesn't realise they're dead in their backyard?
Suggestion it was a fentanyl overdose on bad coke or something. But it might look like the home owner might have been the supplier.

Strange story and a few things just don't add up.

Anyone who sends death threats to anyone needs to take a look at themselves.

Packers kicker has got a few too.
The 30 for 30 Four Falls of Buffalo shows how toxic this can be, with Scott Norwoods being the example. And that was before this social media pile on that we see nowadays.

The bonkers thing about the Bass miss is that it only ties the game and KC had 1:43 left on the clock, to get in to fg range, about 1:30 more than they actually need.

Carlson is even worse, 6+ minutes and still a one score game. Not exactly nailing the coffin lid closed either

Steve Bartman catching hell 30 for 30 another example.

Just shows how easy it is for the mob to blame someone else for their own shortcomings.

What was funniest was the barman who had been sitting next to Bartman being interviewed like he was some innocent party but he was trying just as hard to catch that fly ball but fortunately for him, he had s**t hands and missed the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just shows how easy it is for the mob to blame someone else for their own shortcomings.

What was funniest was the barman who had been sitting next to Bartman being interviewed like he was some innocent party but he was trying just as hard to catch that fly ball but fortunately for him, he had s**t hands and missed the ball.

When they won the WS in 2016, the Cubs presented Bartman with an official WS winner's ring. I don't know if it makes up for all the hatred and abuse, but I 'spose it's a start.

Back