NFL 2023 - NFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —
The National Football League has finally revealed the headliners of the 2023 NFL Draft Concert Series.

Three acts, Fall Out Boy, Mötley Crüe and Thundercat, will take to the Draft Theater Stage in front of Kansas City's Union Station, April 27-29.

The entire draft, including the concerts, will be free. However, general fan viewing is standing room only and will be on a first-come first-served basis on the North Lawn of the National WWI Museum and Memorial.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —
The Kansas City Chiefs will be hosting the Chiefs Kingdom Experience inside the NFL Draft Experience.

The Chiefs Kingdom Experience will be located on the north lawn of the National World War I Museum and Memorial during the three days of the draft.

Chiefs Kingdom Experience offers fans the chance to explore Kansas City’s rich football culture, while also offering immersive experiences,” the Chiefs said in a news release. “The largest on-site, club-sponsored Draft activation in NFL history, the space will have a distinct Chiefs feel, with flags recreating the architectural styling of GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium and experiences that bring gameday to life for fans throughout the weekend.”

The Chiefs Kingdom Experience will include a tunnel run-out, a double-decker Chiefs bus, photo opportunities with cheerleaders and KC Wolf and Chiefs Kingdom pillars.

The pillars will display information about the team’s history, dating back to when Lamar Hunt founded the team.

Hasn't the three day festival started yet?? Surely?? Surely???

Hold On Waiting GIF by Fleischer Studios

Must have been some serious money on Tyree Wilson to go number 2 as he has firmed to favouritism over Levis. TBH I have no idea why Levis was even in the conversation for #2..

Bijan $9 to be selected 10 by the Eagles ... there is no way they go into next year with Penny as the lone lead back, they'll select a RB at some point for sure and I wouldnt be surprised if they went Bijan at all, a luxury pick very few teams should make in the top 10 but they are definitely a team that could get away with it.

I love Bijan but taking him at 10 when you could get top quality CB or DL or OT would make much more sense. Grab a rb in the 2nd or 3rd plenty of quality rbs in this draft.

If that happens it'll be another Texans related thing Lance Zierlein will have gotten correct in the The Athletic Football Show podcast mock draft they did a few weeks ago

Simms projected this also a few weeks ago, may have just stole it from Zierlein however

I love Bijan but taking him at 10 when you could get top quality CB or DL or OT would make much more sense. Grab a rb in the 2nd or 3rd plenty of quality rbs in this draft.

Im not saying its a sure thing thats why its the price it is, but at $9 ive had a little something on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not saying its a sure thing thats why its the price it is, but at $9 ive had a little something on.
Mad not to at the odds. Bijan would top their offence off nicely. I can see him getting to the Eagles, just a gut feeling I have. With another pick later in the first, I can see the Eagles justifying the 10th section on a RB

With Lane, Kelce, Cox, Slay all being 32 or older makes alot more sense to pass on Bijan to get more depth/replacements at OL/DL/CB.

Hearing reports Eagles are high on Paris Johnson Jr with them even calling Raiders and Lions to see if want to trade down to get ahead of the Bears at 9. How much of this is true or draft propaganda thou.

Joel Klatt has been big on Bijan to Philly at 10 for a few weeks. He thinks that their roster is the best in the league with no holes anywhere so why not take the best offensive player besides Young to give Hurts another weapon to get over the line.

I follow a team with many holes and I'd still be happy with Bijan Robinson at 8.

I reckon Panthers still take Stroud at 1 as well. They should take Young the mighty midget

No twitter spoilers in the thread title please aussiedude
Does that really need to be said? Because if I have to delete posts because campaigners have no functioning braincells. I won't be angry, just disappointed

Does that really need to be said? Because if I have to delete posts because campaigners have no functioning braincells. I won't be angry, just disappointed

Blow ins have done it in the past. It does need to be said.

Blow ins have done it in the past. It does need to be said.
I guess blow ins feel at home at the Draft. Pretending to be excited about a player they have never seen or heard about before

I follow a team with many holes and I'd still be happy with Bijan Robinson at 8.

I reckon Panthers still take Stroud at 1 as well. They should take Young the mighty midget

Cant wait till you cant stop said midget for the next 10 years, CANT WAIT :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back