2023 NFL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

A sprinkle but nothing too serious. The Chicago Bears are simply terrible.

TAB have 0-20 points combined paying $51 for Thursday Night Football in Week 5.

Im not buying into the Sporting Life preview. Corresponding fixture last year had a combined 19 points.

IMG_2944.jpeg

washington defence isn't exactly great either and fields found some confidence last week albeit vs horrific denver defence on the passing, Washington also struggle against rushing from QBS and that's Fields strength so we may finally see some decent yardage from him today I feel.. I can't see the game staying under 20 haha but good luck dude

Last edited:
Some bets I like this week - all ~ $1.88 SB

Demario Douglas over 16.5 yards W
Alec Pierece 25+ yards L
Breece Hall over 12.5 attempts W
Breece over 60.5 yards L
Chiefs win and Vikings +18.5 W

Gus Edwards over 43.5 rushing (365) W
Stround under 250 yards (Tab) W

Long shots -
Irv Smith Jnr TD $6.4 Lads L
Dalton Schultz TD $4.5 Lads W
Breece 100+ rushing $5.5 B365 W

SGM Return -
49ers W, Dak under 242.5 and Purdy under 240.5 - $5.5 L

I don't have a specific system, this is just based on gut feel and browsing stats. It'll be nice to see how I end up at the end of the year.
Based on posts in this thread -
Season Record - 6-2
Longshots ($3+) - 4-6

Last edited:
Some bets I like this week - all ~ $1.88 SB

Demario Douglas over 16.5 yards
Alec Pierece 25+ yards
Breece Hall over 12.5 attempts
Breece over 60.5 yards
Chiefs win and Vikings +18.5

Gus Edwards over 43.5 rushing (365)
Stround under 250 yards (Tab)

Long shots -
Irv Smith Jnr TD $6.4 Lads
Dalton Schultz TD $4.5 Lads
Breece 100+ rushing $5.5 B365

SGM Return -
49ers W, Dak under 242.5 and Purdy under 240.5 - $5.5

I don't have a specific system, this is just based on gut feel and browsing stats. It'll be nice to see how I end up at the end of the year.
Based on posts in this thread -
Season Record - 1-0
Longshots ($3+) - 2-4
jeezus did they have markets for Breece over 120 and 150?? denver are horrific Russ needs to retire... they are also getting carved up by running backs week in week out. wishI saw this post b4 now hahha was busy last night...

you also nailed Schultz td!!! won stroud unders by a whole yard ahaha, edged over on Gus, and got Douglas too.. very solid day and your last Dallas/San Fran bet looks solid

Feel Philly aren't where they are this year and Miami still can be found out vs the best teams... I feel its San Fran/Kansas starting to seperate from the pack.. not so much coz Kansas is on fire but they just know when to perform.... if you were to pound two teams for title... they are on same side of draw yeh so be guranteed a finalist if they meet the round before????

49ers are still $6.5 on B365 for the Superbowl as we speak.
Won't see that again this season, lay price is already lower
yeh you could make some easy cash right now if you hammmmer them at 365 then lay.. but you'd need a lot of spare cash to make it worth it, lose 5 % commission at betfair and have to wait months for the return too

edit: into 6.00 will prob go to 5.50 too as its that at betfair roughly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back