NFL 2023 NFL - Super Wildcard Weekend

Super Wildcard Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

SUNDAY, JANUARY 14 @ 8:35AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflbrowns: (5) Cleveland at :nfltexans: (4) Houston

SUNDAY, JANUARY 14 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfldolphins: (6) Miami at (3) :nflchiefs: Kansas City

MONDAY, JANUARY 15 @ 8:40AM(LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflpackers: (7) Green Bay at :nflcowboys:(2) Dallas

MONDAY, JANUARY 15 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflrams: (6) Los Angeles at :nfllions: (3) Detroit

TUESDAY, JANUARY 16 @ 8:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflsteelers: (7) Pittsburgh at :nflbills: (2) Buffalo

TUESDAY, JANUARY 16 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfleagles: (5) Philadelphia at :nflbucs: (4) Tampa Bay

DIVISIONAL GAME
:nflravens:(1) Baltimore
:nfl49ers: (1) San Francisco

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

God, even after everything Niners fans still have to throw in the sore loser stuff.
kind of no surprise that you and the other most negative bloke on here are the two coming at me

Is there a reverse version of this for when all the Boys fans left after going down against the Packers at 3 quarter time? Or do I just put the video on rewind??

(Sorry Chism but having missed all of the games due to work this week I have to get one slight, super small, slightly snipppy snipe in at Jerrah's expense!!).

Is there a reverse version of this for when all the Boys fans left after going down against the Packers at 3 quarter time? Or do I just put the video on rewind??

(Sorry Chism but having missed all of the games due to work this week I have to get one slight, super small, slightly snipppy snipe in at Jerrah's expense!!).

Their lazy so it’s just in rewind

I posted an exact video of what you are asking for mate during the game!

Nobody is hitting the merch counter up with refund requests, can't be real video...

Seriously, just what I was after, saved me screwing around with trying to edit the video. Many thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel its fake that they only lost a net total 26 yards.... Plus that's 30 screens a game, which is just a touch high....
You clearly haven't watched us at all this year then, 30 a game is unders by at least 37 screens a game, fer sure... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously, I would actually love a real stat on the net results from the repetitive screen plays, especially in the last 10 weeks of the year. Actually wouldn't be surprised if total gained across the second half of the season from that play was under 100 yards net.

That's bad, and as I have been saying over and over and over again the offense scheme and play calls have been that bad for at least the last 9 weeks.

I have no explanations, just a little forewarning now we know Kelce is gone:

Back