MONDAY, NOVEMBER 13 @ 12:20 PM
New York Jets at Las Vegas LIVE

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 14 @ 12:15 PM
Denver at Buffalo LIVE

OPEN DATE:
Kansas City, Los Angeles Rams, Miami, Philadelphia

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12:15 PM ON 10/11: Carolina at Chicago
ESPN/KAYO AT 1.30 AM ON 13/11: Indianapolis vs New England (at Frankfurt)
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 5.00 AM ON 13/11: San Francisco at Jacksonville
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 5.00 AM ON 13/11: Cleveland at Baltimore
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 5.00 AM ON 13/11: Houston at Cincinnati

LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 8.25 AM ON 13/11: New York Giants at Dallas
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 8.25 AM ON 13/11: Washington at Seattle

LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.20 PM ON 13/11: New York Jets at Las Vegas
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.15 PM ON 14/11: Denver at Buffalo

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 5:00 AM on 13/11: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:

Welcome to the US mate, every game is like that

I had to laugh at one of the games. In the middle of their 'please stand and put your hand on your heart for the soldiers and the national anthem' routine, they put the lyrics to their national anthem on the screen. Which was just as well, because not a single person around me singing knew them.

I had to laugh at one of the games. In the middle of their 'please stand and put your hand on your heart for the soldiers and the national anthem' routine, they put the lyrics to their national anthem on the screen. Which was just as well, because not a single person around me singing knew them.

Well considering 90% wouldn’t know their nearest state I’m hardly shocked

Do you really need to go for 2 considering they've missed a PAT? Don't see the benefit

If Broncos score a TD (and convert a PAT) its a one possession game at 16-8, two possession at 16-7 or 16-6

Fair enough, i personally would've stayed within FG range as I wouldn't bank on Denver scoring many TDs but that does make sense.

They obviously have a good conversion rate from the two yard line. I think a lot of it depends on the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On one hand, the conservative play calling from Denver is infuriating.

On the other hand, I get it. Payton knows how limited Russ is these days so he's just calling mistake limiting plays wherever he can and tbf to Russ he's managing the game and plays well. Taking what he can and not pressing and allowing the D to win the game in essence.

You can do that when the game is like this. Normally 2 FGs on 3 turnovers would be somewhat disappointing but in this case it's enough.

On the other hand, I get it. Payton knows how limited Russ is these days so he's just calling mistake limiting plays wherever he can and tbf to Russ he's managing the game and plays well. Taking what he can and not pressing and allowing the D to win the game in essence.

You can do that when the game is like this. Normally 2 FGs on 3 turnovers would be somewhat disappointing but in this case it's enough.

You are right and it makes the contract look even worse!

Really was a bad contract for a game manager type QB. Couldnt believe it at the time and looks so much worse now.

You are right and it makes the contract look even worse!
What's even worse again is the contract hasn't even started yet! It starts next season iirc

I think after the slaying Payton got to start the season he deserves some credit for figuring out an offensive gameplan that Russ won't lose the game on. It only works if the D holds up, but it's really the only chance we have to win.

What's even worse again is the contract hasn't even started yet! It starts next season iirc

I think after the slaying Payton got to start the season he deserves some credit for figuring out an offensive gameplan that Russ won't lose the game on. It only works if the D holds up, but it's really the only chance we have to win.

Yep the coach is doing the best of what he has which isn’t much. It’s a shame you didn’t get Russ 2-3 years prior he’s still has some moments though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back