LIVE ON watchESPN AT 5:00 AM on 27/11: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:
This is very Richmondy from Chicago..
Maybe why I torture myself following both is I’m attracted to the same flawed ugly traits.
I came for the melts about the game and boy I wasn’t let down.
Luke Parker fapper who moans squeals and bitches about every single ******* game had a PB of hysterical whines today. Gold pony boy just gold 😂

Bear Down you sad bitches, I enjoyed torturing you all with how appalling we are 🤟🏻🤟🏻
🐻⬇️

Maybe why I torture myself following both is I’m attracted to the same flawed ugly traits.
I came for the melts about the game and boy I wasn’t let down.
Luke Parker fapper who moans squeals and bitches about every single ******* game had a PB of hysterical whines today. Gold pony boy just gold 😂

Bear Down you sad bitches, I enjoyed torturing you all with how appalling we are 🤟🏻🤟🏻
🐻⬇️

You might be bad but the Vikings managed to lose to you. Still like what Chicago have going forward they have some pieces the QB isn’t the guy though.

I have more of an issue with schedulers every week they are getting the prime time games horrifically wrong

Tough gig being a kicker. You miss a few and you get released (Ammendola, Texans), but QBs and WRs and RBs can fumble, drop catches or throw INTs and it's okay :thumbsdown:

Only to make room for Barnett apparently, hell be re-signed.

Only to make room for Barnett apparently, hell be re-signed.

I knew Barnett would land somewhere, good luck to him. He was really well liked in the Eagles locker room but lost his coaches trust some time ago as he has no off switch & just does stupid s**t. As the Texans will find out soon enough...

I don't see it as antiquated. The divisional champs should be in the playoffs, and if they have a wild card round must host. The entire concept of the round is teams being given the opportunity to challenge the divisional champs. If I could make any changes it would be to strip back wild cards. The system is far too permissive to divisional losers.

Fair enough. Cut it back to six teams, or five, then you basically have to win the division and there’s only 1-2 wild cards. I’d be fine with that, keep the playoffs more streamlined. Problem is we know professional sports will move towards more games - particularly playoff/finals games - rather than fewer.

Given that, imo it’s inevitable that the current system changes. I understand wanting to reward divisional winners, but someone will end up as a 4 seed with a 8-9 record and that record in itself is bolstered by playing three shitty teams twice. Best guess is that’ll be changed by 2030 with division winners only guaranteed a playoff place and not a home game.

I’m not saying that I want that necessarily, but I’d probably bet on that being the outcome.

Would like to see the packers in the playoffs. I feel like there’s more upset potential with them than there is with Seahawks, Vikings or anyone else in the 6/7 hunt.
A few weeks ago the Seahawks and Vikings both had 6 wins, both had tight losses to teams on the playoff bubble, before both had shockers this week.

9 wins will likely be enough for the 6 & 7 slots in the nfc. Both have viable paths to 9 wins on their remaining schedule (if they can win a few 50/50 games)

We're quick to crown teams when they have a big win, and even faster to clown them with a bad loss.

A few weeks ago the Seahawks and Vikings both had 6 wins, both had tight losses to teams on the playoff bubble, before both had shockers this week.

9 wins will likely be enough for the 6 & 7 slots in the nfc. Both have viable paths to 9 wins on their remaining schedule (if they can win a few 50/50 games)

We're quick to crown teams when they have a big win, and even faster to clown them with a bad loss.

That’s true, although I don’t believe that’s what I’m doing here. Seattle will likely need to win their last three to get in, which is possible given their run (and if Walker is fit soon) but I wouldn’t bet on it. Minnesota have a path to nine but it’s not straightforward and I’m not convinced they have enough on either side of the ball.

Regardless, it wasn’t a statement based on last week’s games alone. I’d rather be on GB vs the others given current QB/coach situations. Plus if SF get the 2 seed then I know I’m at least a little more apprehensive about seeing GB in the playoffs than the other two.

Maybe it all flips around in the next couple of weeks, particularly if Seattle can find their mojo with a fit Geno and Walker and knock off one of the top teams in the next few weeks. But I think GB have a great run home after the KC game and will be in the hunt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back