LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.20 AM ON 18/9: Miami at New England
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 9.15 AM ON 19/9: New Orleans at Carolina
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 19/9: Cleveland at Pittsburgh

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 3:00 AM on 18/9: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 2 hours WA

Last edited:
Gees a shocker for Chubb..was destroying up until that stage. A real downer for the league. Ford did well but they need another big back. Watson was disappointing ...just not the same player.

Panthers Saints such a shite game.

But in between the shite Frankie Luvu though with an incredible sack in the second quarter as an off ball linebacker. He bull rushes a guard (likely 80 pounds heavier than him) marches him back and takes down Carr.

Small market team so no one really pays attention, but Luvu is an amazing player. In for a really nice pay day when out of contract at the end of this season.

You see this fact and then wonder why in the hell did the nfl think having browns on Monday night this early in season is a good idea.

Myles Garrett—MIA
Deshaun Watson—you gave away what for that?

Now the smartest men in the league get to play without the best player (who they never drafted or utilized properly) on the team

Gonna get exposed real real good now

Hopefully I get to personally go to Cleveland to drive Stefanski, Berry and their sycophants in the organization to the airport.

I would drive Depodesta to the airport but that con artist lives and stays in San Diego

😜

Last edited:
Myles Garrett—MIA
Deshaun Watson—you gave away what for that?

Now the smartest men in the league get to play without the best player (who they never drafted or utilized properly) on the team

Gonna get exposed real real good now

Hopefully I get to personally go to Cleveland to drive Stefanski, Berry and their sycophants in the organization to the airport.

I would drive Depodesta to the airport but that con artist lives snd stays in San Diego

😜
I haven't seen the match yet, just a few brief highlights, but I wonder what went wrong for Deshaun in that game? Was it just a stupid game, a result of nerves and overthinking, or were there circumstances that led to him playing badly? I've watched the footage of the facemasks and the incident with the referee - looks like something had him rattled, mentally.

And I feel genuinely bad for Nick Chubb. That injury looked horrific, and I think it'll be a while before we find out whether he'll ever be able to come back from it.

I haven't seen the match yet, just a few brief highlights, but I wonder what went wrong for Deshaun in that game? Was it just a stupid game, a result of nerves and overthinking, or were there circumstances that led to him playing badly? I've watched the footage of the facemasks and the incident with the referee - looks like something had him rattled, mentally.

And I feel genuinely bad for Nick Chubb. That injury looked horrific, and I think it'll be a while before we find out whether he'll ever be able to come back from it.
He just isn’t any good

8 games of over-throwing people, under-throwing people, poor decision making and failure to put points on the board demonstrates to me that he is at best a mediocre qb and at worst he is an average backup qb

How bad is the footage of the Chubb injury compared to Nathan Brown breaking his leg playing for Richmond?

He just isn’t any good

8 games of over-throwing people, under-throwing people, poor decision making and failure to put points on the board demonstrates to me that he is at best a mediocre qb and at worst he is an average backup qb
22/40, 6 sacks and 3 turnovers - personally had 2 fumbles and 1 pick resulted in 14 points. No team can overcome that incompetence at QB.

The fact the D allowed -7 yards in the last quarter and still lost shows how bad Watson is. Some of the misses on his throws were by metres not inches.

How bad is the footage of the Chubb injury compared to Nathan Brown breaking his leg playing for Richmond?
I've never seen that... Is it only for those with very strong stomachs?

Chubb's injury made me feel unwell after watching it. A 200lb bloke smashed into his leg like a battering ram, and his knee bent in directions no knee should ever bend in. I really wouldn't advise anyone to watch it!

22/40, 6 sacks and 3 turnovers - personally had 2 fumbles and 1 pick resulted in 14 points. No team can overcome that incompetence at QB.

The fact the D allowed -7 yards in the last quarter and still lost shows how bad Watson is. Some of the misses on his throws were by metres not inches.
-30 yards for 2 face mask penalties. I can't remember a QB getting flagged for a face mask before. My man did it twice :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't had a chance to watch the Browns game yet, will be making time now...

And pushed a ref after the first one. Others have been ejected for that

He just isn’t any good

It did seem like a disproportionately high number of this throws ended up out of bounds, and not because he was trying to throw away.

Watson to me looks very slow, thats the major difference I see apart from the obvious (him missing throws)

Once the coach would call designed runs for him and he was able to avoid sacks and take off scrambling for 15-20 yards. Now he looks like hes running on the spot, cant even out run a DE in space. Dont understand how you just lose that quickness sitting out a couple of years but it looks very much like its happened.

Also Kevin Stefanski sucks as AC has said many many MANY times before.

Watson to me looks very slow, thats the major difference I see apart from the obvious (him missing throws)

Once the coach would call designed runs for him and he was able to avoid sacks and take off scrambling for 15-20 yards. Now he looks like hes running on the spot, cant even out run a DE in space.

Also Kevin Stefanski sucks as AC has said many many MANY times before.
You feel a lot looser and move more freely when you're having 25 massages a week.

You feel a lot looser and move more freely when you're having 25 massages a week.

He can get as many massages as he wants from men. Hes only be banned from women masseuses.

I think he could be a bit heavier than he used to be too. Maybe thats just the Browns uniforms playing tricks with my eyes though, he did look slimmer in the Texans uniform imo

I think he just lost his mojo after the public shaming. Imagine being a star athlete, celebrity, and now your reputation as a person is dirt. Always in the public eye, articles and videos slamming you. It wouldnt be easy just going about your day.

His own fault, I dont feel sympathy for him.

But absolutely, you could be right there and I think this is playing a part in it. He just looks like your bang average 20th to 30th best QB. The mystique and confidence is gone.

Maybe he needs to have a word to Big Ben and ask him how he dealt with being a sexual predator and QB at the same time.

His own fault, I dont feel sympathy for him.

But absolutely, you could be right there and I think this is playing a part in it. He just looks like your bang average 20th to 30th best QB. The mystique and confidence is gone.

Maybe he needs to have a word to Big Ben and ask him how he dealt with being a sexual predator and QB at the same time.
Watsons situation is worse. 20+ women, a lot of embarrassing details to his allegations.

Roethlisberger was two women....one was proven to have made it up, lied, angling for money. So settled the other case prior to any court.

Not saying one is a worse crime than the other, but the situation is worse for Watson, much more embarrassing and copped more shaming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back