Arizona at San Francisco LIVE
New England at Dallas LIVE

MONDAY, OCTOBER 2 @ 11:20 AM
Kansas City at New York Jets LIVE

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 3 @ 11:15 AM
Seattle at New York Giants LIVE

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11:15 AM ON 29/9: Detroit at Green Bay
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.30 AM ON 2/10: Atlanta vs Jacksonville (at Wembley)
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 2/10: Miami at Buffalo
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 2/10: Baltimore at Cleveland

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 4.00 AM ON 2/10: Washington at Philadelphia
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 7.25 AM ON 2/10: New England at Dallas
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 7.25 AM ON 2/10: Arizona at San Francisco
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.20 AM ON 2/10: Kansas City at New York Jets
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.15 AM ON 3/10: Seattle at New York Giants

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 4:00 AM on 2/10: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:
I don't think the natural unprofessionalism of the Manningcast will ever get old to me.

If I were listening to Joe & Troy I'm sure they'd have spent the last quarter creating some bullshit false narratives to try and maintain interest and keep people watching the ads.

Peyton? "Come on, let's just run it and get out of here."

There's no one in the world whose hatred of their own job is more enjoyable.

I don't think the natural unprofessionalism of the Manningcast will ever get old to me.

If I were listening to Joe & Troy I'm sure they'd have spent the last quarter creating some bullshit false narratives to try and maintain interest and keep people watching the ads.

Peyton? "Come on, let's just run it and get out of here."

There's no one in the world whose hatred of their own job is more enjoyable.
Peyton genuinely cannot stand terrible QB play. He takes it personally it seems.

This is as big of an ass kicking ive seen an oline get in while

Yeah, say what you will about Jones, but whoever had to stand behind that was only going to be variations of bad.

What on earth did they see in Jones to pay him as a longterm starter? The only times I've ever seen him look even remotely dangerous has been when Barkley has been fit and firing, teams have played 8 in the box all rushing at Barkley, and Jones would make ground on his feet. I've never seen him look consistently like an NFL passer.

Sunk cost decision? Can't imagine it's anything else.

Poor GM decision either way, although not too surprising.

You need to check out this thread
Way before I even started following the NFL (besides occasionally watching the Superbowl on SBS) I remember when the"Patriots" won the Superbowl shortly after 9/11 I just thought "yep of course they did".

But that's the thing. Inconsistency is worse than error.

We can all accept mistakes. What we can't accept is that for some reason we revert back to black letter interpretations only when Mahomes is on the last drive of the game.

Being wrong about where a facemask occured as a question of inches in real time is not the same as letting something go all game and plucking it out at the end.
Exactly! Same goes in the AFL, when you leave decisions up to interpretation it means it is inevitable that it can be used to manipulate/favour certain teams.

The commentary goes from "happy to see that let go/we don't want those calls deciding games" to "it was there, it might be soft but it's technically correct". I don't think it's corruption, more unconscious bias/incompetence.

It's more like rock n roll wrestling entertainment than a competitive football league
Goodell could definitely pass for McMahon but who is Captain Lou Albano?

NFL marketing chief calls it a “gift from heaven”. Ticket sales doubled for Jets game in 24 hours after announced she’d be at game. These fans are obsessed for some reason…can’t be the bland music ..

Cult of personality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peyton genuinely cannot stand terrible QB play. He takes it personally it seems.

He absolutely takes it personally, and it's regularly the highlight of MNF.

You look at the Manningcast slate of games this season, I'm convinced the NFL & ESPN are taking the piss out of him.

Why not?

Nothing funnier I’ve seen in the last few seasons than NFL fans throw the tanty’s they have (not you specially DA, just in general)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back