LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.20 AM ON 30/10: Chicago at Los Angeles Chargers
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.15 AM ON 31/10: Las Vegas at Detroit

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 4:00 AM on 30/10: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

I highly doubt he gets traded unless it was for well below what most people would expect. McDaniels is coaching for his career. He wont get another chance after this I wouldnt think

I don't even think it's the trade compensation though. Like, the contract you have to trade for / inherit is always a major factor in NFL trade consideration.

Byard got moved because of the earlier season re-structure.

You'd generally only see a star player get moved if they're going to immediately restructure / negotiate a new deal, but who thinks Adams wants to do that?

McDaniels may make a decent OC again. But he is not a HC.

Agree, but even then he had Brady for most of his career, he hasn't exactly proven to be great when he hasn't had him.

I don't even think it's the trade compensation though. Like, the contract you have to trade for / inherit is always a major factor in NFL trade consideration.

Byard got moved because of the earlier season re-structure.

You'd generally only see a star player get moved if they're going to immediately restructure / negotiate a new deal, but who thinks Adams wants to do that?

Depends how desperate a team is for a WR1 I suppose, even if hes not performing to the money there is still someone who could use him, Id take him in Carolina in a heartbeat on his current deal.

Depends how desperate a team is for a WR1 I suppose, even if hes not performing to the money there is still someone who could use him, Id take him in Carolina in a heartbeat on his current deal.

Yeah sure, Carolina would make sense to want him, but make little sense for the player to want to move to. Combination of cap room / contending enough to be viable buyers is difficult in season.

Yeah sure, Carolina would make sense to want him, but make little sense for the player to want to move to. Combination of cap room / contending enough to be viable buyers is difficult in season.

I dont disagree with any of that.

When Monty comes back he will probably ride the pine again.

Well, Monty was having a hell of a season also. As I said a few weeks ago, its pretty clear they are just copying the Williams(Monty) / Swift(Gibbs) roles from last season.

It is funny, even at 9 points down, as a Raider fan, you know the game is over. If we were 9 points up I will still be sure we would lose it somehow. But when your Offense has scored 7 points and can barely stay on the field, unless a tiring D can score again for us we are zero chance of getting near 9 points.

Oh goody Raiders play the Giants next week

It’s like who wants to lose more
What will the final score be.....

season 10 episode 22 GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back