MONDAY, NOVEMBER 6 @ 12:20 PM
Buffalo at Cincinnati LIVE

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 7 @ 12:15 PM
Los Angeles Chargers at New York Jets LIVE

OPEN DATE:
Denver, Detroit, Jacksonville, San Francisco

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11:15 AM ON 3/11: Tennessee at Pittsburgh
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE AT 1.30 AM ON 6/11: Miami vs Kansas City (at Frankfurt)
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 5.00 AM ON 6/11: Seattle at Baltimore
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 5.00 AM ON 6/11: Tampa Bay at Houston
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 5.00 AM ON 6/11: Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay

LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 8.25 AM ON 6/11: Dallas at Philadelphia
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 8.25 AM ON 6/11: New York Giants at Las Vegas

LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.20 PM ON 6/11: Buffalo at Cincinnati
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.15 PM ON 7/11: Los Angeles Chargers at New York Jets

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 5:00 AM on 6/11: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:
Arthur Smith feels a person who AI made after AmericanCrow listed everything dumb about the Browns HC's the last 40 years.

He's the biggest figjam going around, hard to believe a guy who's never had a winning season would be that way but here we are.

He's the biggest figjam going around, hard to believe a guy who's never had a winning season would be that way but here we are.
You see. i could run the ball with our beast RB we spent a top 10 pick on in April. or i could have my back up TE throw to TE3 while TE1 tries to block.

and if anyone questions me then i will have a rant about how smart i am and they dont understand football.

You see. i could run the ball with our beast RB we spent a top 10 pick on in April. or i could have my back up TE throw to TE3 while TE1 tries to block.

and if anyone questions me then i will have a rant about how smart i am and they dont understand football.

Exactly, hes got some massive boner over proving his scheme is what wins games, not talented players.

Daddy's money. He should be so proud.
Heard a good take on him today. When he was at the Titans as OC he probably used to come up with some stupid play at the 1 yard line that involved some convoluted batshit crazy play involving the TE3 and the WR 5 but when he brought it up Vrabel would say get stuffed, put Henry in.

Now he has nobody to police his stupid I need to be smarter than everyone schtick

Heard a good take on him today. When he was at the Titans as OC he probably used to come up with some stupid play at the 1 yard line that involved some convoluted batshit crazy play involving the TE3 and the WR 5 but when he brought it up Vrabel would say get stuffed, put Henry in.

Now he has nobody to police his stupid I need to be smarter than everyone schtick

I read this elsewhere and thought it was bang on the money:

Arthur Smith is one of these super duper smart boy types who will purposely do the opposite of what everybody knows should be done just so he can prove he's smarter than you. Coaching himself right out of a job, another genius move.

Like a good system is hard to stop, look at Kyle Shanahan. but you still need to tweak it to your players strengths.

and Smith's system is so batshit crazy. its about misdirection by using backups and the best players are decoys.

Well look at Titans offense now compared to when Smith left. He was a very good OC. Although he had Henry, AJ Brown and Jonnu Smith. Think he is out of his depth as HC. He is a very good OC. Hope he makes his way back to the Titans in some capacity.

Not sure how long Vrabel will last in Nashville. His stubbornness is becoming concerning.

Well look at Titans offense now compared to when Smith left. He was a very good OC. Although he had Henry, AJ Brown and Jonnu Smith. Think he is out of his depth as HC. He is a very good OC. Hope he makes his way back to the Titans in some capacity.

Not sure how long Vrabel will last in Nashville. His stubbornness is becoming concerning.
He had to answer to someone at the titans. He doesn't as the HC. Like Mcdaniels, maybe a good OC but a terrible HC.

Wonder what the Jets record would be if they signed Carson Wentz after week 1. Dont think it would be any worse than what it is now ill put it that way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've said it a million times, Arthur Smith was coach of the year getting our team to 7-9 the last 2 seasons. We had $84 million in dead cap space last year. This was the year to turn it around, my patience has run out.

I don't know. He's very capable of losing you games.

Yeah but the Jets defense is good enough to where they can make up for some brain farts. I think Wentz scores them some TDs and moves the ball a bit better, at least gives defences something to think about, unlike Wilson.

Yeah but the Jets defense is good enough to where they can make up for some brain farts. I think Wentz scores them some TDs and moves the ball a bit better, at least gives defences something to think about, unlike Wilson.

I don't know. Jets defence keeps it close. I think Wentz can relieve that pressure.

His biggest problem is he has never adjusted himself with humility to his new status, and his team mates often don't like him, which I think is the biggest strike on him. It's crazy that he can't get a call with some of the guys that are actively playing, it's got to tell us something.

I don't know. Jets defence keeps it close. I think Wentz can relieve that pressure.

His biggest problem is he has never adjusted himself with humility to his new status, and his team mates often don't like him, which I think is the biggest strike on him. It's crazy that he can't get a call with some of the guys that are actively playing, it's got to tell us something.

Zach lost the locker room last year when he refused to take ownership for his terrible performance vs the Pats in the press conference. Don't they'd be any worse off from that perspective.

Zach lost the locker room last year when he refused to take ownership for his terrible performance vs the Pats in the press conference. Don't they'd be any worse off from that perspective.

"As for the Colts, the issues with Wentz stretched back to before the season began, one source said, and over the course of the year, some grew frustrated at what they deemed a lack of leadership, a resistance to hard coaching and a reckless style of play, which had a role in several close losses this year."

"As for the Colts, the issues with Wentz stretched back to before the season began, one source said, and over the course of the year, some grew frustrated at what they deemed a lack of leadership, a resistance to hard coaching and a reckless style of play, which had a role in several close losses this year."

Maybe true but he actually had a really good season with the Colts, very much a scapegoat for the pill popping owner who never wanted him I feel.

Very similar season statistically to the 2019 season with the Eagles

Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 10.47.56 am.png

Saying all that he'd probably be as just bad as he was at Washington under Hackett. Probably landed in the best possible spot with McVay.

Maybe true but he actually had a really good season with the Colts, very much a scapegoat for the pill popping owner who never wanted him I feel.

Very similar season statistically to the 2019 season with the Eagles

View attachment 1848447

I used to defend him, and wrote these stories off at the Eagles at first. I especially defended him in 19 when he dragged a bad team with no wide outs to the playoffs. The problem is it's the same story at multiple franchises- the team doesn't get behind him. In Philly he was compared unfavourably by team mates to Philly's jesus in Nick Foles, and then later we drafted the ultimate leader in Hurts.

Personally I think his play was never the same after the Clowney dog shot in the playoffs. I genuinely think as fans we underestimate sometimes the effects of serious concussion particularly on a quarterback, a position that relies on cognitive functioning.

This Dallas team doesn't just smell it's own farts, it bottles them and goes back for another whiff. It's the referee's fault that Micah's defence can't stop top teams when they're trying to score.

The Dallas o-line ever holds, and there's absolutely no way they benefited from receiving a personal foul when their lineman threw a defender out of the pile.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back