Toast 2023 No Trades Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Question
Can you come in and claim No Trades Club membership if you can still reverse trades?
think sesame street GIF

Yeah, I'm here as well now, Naicos out as without checking presume Powell is a better C choice, Taylor in as I've been following him for a few months and why do the sensible thing with Doch, when I've done the opposite all year. Leaves me with more cash for next year as well- $80k.

Is it true that the optimise tool can magically move players to other lines?
For example:
I have no cover for Daicos in the backline.
I want to move a fwd/def to def
then a def/mid to mid
then a mid/fwd to fwd.

This is possible when trading but not so when just substituting players. Will the optimise tool do it?

Is it true that the optimise tool can magically move players to other lines?
For example:
I have no cover for Daicos in the backline.
I want to move a fwd/def to def
then a def/mid to mid
then a mid/fwd to fwd.

This is possible when trading but not so when just substituting players. Will the optimise tool do it?

Yes. I just did it. I have no Mid/Def dpp link or FWD/Def link but it moved Himmelberg to Def and Daicos to Mid bench for me without using a trade.
Screenshot_20230809_161815_SuperCoach.jpg
After optimise...
Screenshot_20230809_161830_SuperCoach.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm finally here boys!

giphy.gif

Sorry I couldn't be more trade-happy like I was a few years ago and join earlier, but don't worry, next year the old Steve is back, PODs and dropping trades like a madman!

Optimise tool my ******* arse! Can’t swap sheezel back to cover Daicos because the stupid SC app thinks Banks named as an emergency is a better option than a player actually playing.

FU Daicos you soft prick, first decent contact you cop as an afl player and you get injured.

Last edited:
I joined this club last week going N.Daicos to Doch. Don't need trades now Matt Robertinho is back to cover Libba if he misses. And Lewis Messican (when he is named) to fill the shoes of Doch (if he misses)

How are there not more people in here?

And why haven’t we got a “least amount of cash left” competition going? 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back