Toast 2023 No Trades Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's go, muthu-humpas!

View attachment 1700618

Ridley at D6
JHF at F6
Gawn/Marshall/Briggs covering RUCK
...but still have Ashcroft/Humpa at M7 and M8.

Gonna be a wild ride home!
I’m in a somewhat similar position (giggidy) with 10 trades left if I go full Tropic Thunder this week.

IMG_2266.jpeg IMG_2267.jpeg

Best thread on Bigfooty kenties along with the trade thread. :moustache:

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

How many rookies left on field after those trades?
I'm working towards - no rookies left after the byes with 3 trades remaining for injuries - yikes :straining:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No boosts lol 😂
4 weeks of boost through the byes is plenty - imagine people holding onto their boosts and then finding out that they don't have many trades left to use them o_O

Last edited:
9 trades left and have JDG and JHF stinking up my team.

Ah well. Time to sideways those muthahumpas and join you kents!

crab-walk-beach-pile-hlqv4j4johv36bek.gif

7 left!

EDIT:
Another crab I need to sideways is ZIESMELL

6 LEFT!!!!

9 trades left and have JDG and JHF stinking up my team.

Ah well. Time to sideways those muthahumpas and join you kents!

crab-walk-beach-pile-hlqv4j4johv36bek.gif

7 left!

EDIT:
Another crab I need to sideways is ZIESMELL

6 LEFT!!!!
Went Ziebell > Pendles last round feeling better with JDG out for a few weeks

1685957213189.png

Seems like I can cunningly avoid the no trades club indefinitely (possibly until the end of next season!), using my MEGA BENCH chock-full of fat, mostly playing rookies*...

Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 7.29.31 pm.png

Who I won't have enough trades to cash in! 🤣

Strangely enough, I don't seem to need their money anyway - just cashing out anyone $300K or over gets me all the $ I need along with what I already have. It'll be the weirdest finished side I've had in a long time.

Forged by forced trades, but finished! ;):$:thumbsu:

*Please still be mostly playing rookies this weekend!

(Repost from the round discussion thread)
I feel like I've learnt so much this year having been so close to the top for most of it and "needing" to pay alot more attention. I consider myself a supercoach nuff but after this year I'm looking forward to really being more focused on trades and their values. We've still got another 9 weeks to go though, let's get it!
Screenshot_20230618_205605_SuperCoach.jpg

I feel like I've learnt so much this year having been so close to the top for most of it and "needing" to pay alot more attention. I consider myself a supercoach nuff but after this year I'm looking forward to really being more focused on trades and their values. We've still got another 9 weeks to go though, let's get it!
View attachment 1716109

Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

View attachment 1716109

giphy.gif

GIVE THIS MAN HIS BADGE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back