Game Day 2023 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

From Champion data
The defintion of tackle
Tackle: Using physical contact to prevent an opponent getting an effective disposal.
Nothing about forward momentum being stopped.

My take on it was that he took on a tackler, had prior opportunity and got it away after he had been caught šŸ¤·

From Champion data
The defintion of tackle
Tackle: Using physical contact to prevent an opponent getting an effective disposal.
Nothing about forward momentum being stopped.
Why use champion data when you can use the laws of the game?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230925_072047_Word.jpg
    Screenshot_20230925_072047_Word.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 34

Darcy says some dumb crap and overdoes it, eg Cripps a great of the game, but would still take him over Hamish. He just talks and asks questions. Just call the *en game

Give us Huddo, Jason Bennett, that Brenton Speed ? think thats his name, people who just commentate.

Worse still, Jobe sounds like he is yelling over a helicopter and just interrupts constantly to say the obvious, ohh a goal would put them 6 points closer.

Daisy is a token woman, because she is *en pathetic. She knows her footy , but starts a point then forgets and stutters, and stops every time, its nails on a chalk board.

BT ??? why is a commentator? he was ok on radio to be fair, as was JB, but it sort of fit on MMM, the whole in house wank fest is OTT and BT is just clearly going for one team over another every game, worse if its a pies or tigers call.

Luke Hodge isn't terrible, he probably limits his comments, Richo is ok on a boundary , but not in the box.

The standard is shithouse, every caller and presenter doesn't need to be an ex player, just give me good presenters

yep, those three would be my picks
i used to like tim lane

Iā€™m not a gambler but if this isnā€™t the easiest 10% return, I donā€™t know what is?

Attachments

• IMG_5754.jpeg
    IMG_5754.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 32
Iā€™m not a gambler but if this isnā€™t the easiest 10% return, I donā€™t know what is?

yep
as the old-style big punters would say, "better than bank interest"
of course, you'd then have the issue of the corporate bookmakers not letting you on for much more than maybe $50
because a genuine professional punter, with a considerable bank, would load up on that
10% of $1m is $100,000, and yes, it would be guaranteed gulden tops our votes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back