Game Day 2023 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

"Darcy Gardiner kept Charlie Cameron to a goal" - David King

Despite umps and Cameron having a stinker, Lions powered thru in the end.
Reckon they’re a fighting chance in the granny because Pies structure impacted badly with McStay out.
C’mon LIONS!!

Might be the first year I willingly don't bother watching the GF. Have no real desire to see either team win a flag. Can't stand either.

On another note I am SHOCKED that the Coleman Medallist who got nearly 25% of his goals against one team (West Coast) only averaged 1.1 in his three finals. He's a gun but he was always gonna get exposed IMO.

Still think midfield is where finals are won.

I'm tipping Collingwood will win next week and Darcy Cameron will continue the slightly irritating trend of former Swans players becoming premiership players at other clubs.

Might be the first year I willingly don't bother watching the GF. Have no real desire to see either team win a flag. Can't stand either.

On another note I am SHOCKED that the Coleman Medallist who got nearly 25% of his goals against one team (West Coast) only averaged 1.1 in his three finals. He's a gun but he was always gonna get exposed IMO.

Still think midfield is where finals are won.

I'm tipping Collingwood will win next week and Darcy Cameron will continue the slightly irritating trend of former Swans players becoming premiership players at other clubs.
Brisbane are a better midfield imo and more dangerous up forward

Cant help but think if we had a bit more luck with injuries, played better, had a better trade period, and we were coached better we would be playing next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fwiw much like Brisbane, our 2012 team had similarly dismal record in the lead up to the grand final 1 win from the last 15 before the premiership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back