AFL Grand Final 2023 Norm Smith medalist

My tip is

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't there once a "conventional wisdom" that Brownlow winners had poor GF's?

Probably put to bed by Brisbane last times they were playing this game.

Anyway, I've picked Coleman. When he plays well, Brisbane score

He got into the game as it wore on. Ended up having 16 in the second half and drove a lot of our movement in that third. He’ll definitely be better off for the run and you want the best players out there. It’s s**t seeing McStay, Adams and Payne all probably missing.
I couldn't agree more. Couldn't believe it when I seen McStay go off. I was pritty upset for him.

If De Goey has a good game it will be much more noticable compared to if Nick Daicos has a good game.

In saying that don't count out someone like Steele Sidebottom he seems to always fly under the radar & he is player teams always seem to not put enough time into.

I'm not picking any Brisbane players to win the Norm because I don't think they will win.

Naicos/JDG & Neale/Charlie in terms of pure likelihood, but they're boring answers.

Rayner's the type to have a Stewy Dew style scintillating 5 minutes that changes the game.

Doubt he dominates for 4 quarters, but I could see a coming of age style performance when it matters most. There's always one every few years.

You know what time it is...

medium.png

754950aa809c0e18f369ae72384427f28f3c4dfa

Value:

Tom Mitchell..... $34.00.....B2B Norms for ex-Hawks?? :oops:
Zak Bailey........ $41.00
Isaac Quaynor... $81.00

Is there a sense of poetic justice for Jack Crisp if he won the Norm Smith in a Collingwood win today? Particularly if JDG comes second in the voting…?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had my annual punt on the NSM / Margin doubles.

I've assumed if Collingwood win it will be by 40+ and if Brisbane win it will be by 1-39

De Goey
Quaynor
Maynard
Crisp
Sidebottom
Cameron
J Daicos

Cameron
Andrews
Coleman

Zac Bailey - think the heat and open style game will suit him particularly in second half when the Lions will run away wtih the game. He will also do things that get noticed more than perhaps players who deliver more consistently across the game eg. key goals

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ginnivan is going to win the Norm Smith medal with a stand out performance dragging Collingwood over the line to victory.
Pendles will turn back the clock and finish second in the voting, with much thanks to his basketball background!!

lol. … Ginnivan is more likely to win The GRohan Medal.

Back