AFL Grand Final 2023 Norm Smith medalist

My tip is

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

King Of The Hill Metal GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

L opinion. Umpiring was fine.
How about the advantage call right at the end giving Brisbane a shot on goal?

Or all the frees given to Daicos for diving?

How the heck did he get NS votes?

L opinion. Umpiring was fine.
No. Outside of the advantage call in the last 90 seconds, something that impacted both Collingwood and Brisbane badly and impacte the spectacle as a whole was the wildly inconsistent calls of head high contact and that was setup in the first quarter. This call impacted how players of both teams treated the rules to be met with different interpretations every time.

Collingwood deserved to win. Remove the result from the equation entirely: The umpring flat out sucked hard and both teams have good reasons to complain about it.

Fair umpiring and Brisbane canter home.

Boggling only 1 Brisbane name

Boggling only 1 Brisbane name.
Won the free count 22 to 16. Got a heap of goals from dodgy calls but I guess you can focus on that advantage call in the last. Think they had first 5 frees of last quarter also. Salty campaigner

Boggling only 1 Brisbane name.
Na, fair umpiring and Collingwood win but everyone is focusing on a needle in a haystack instead of a glaring problem in the last 90 seconds. Collingwood deserved the win, just look at the scoring shots.

I genuinely believe Collingwood, not in the present because they could give two shits because they're on cloud 9 and good on them, but in the long term have probably been dudded a bit by how this one is judged in history by the fans because of the inconsistencies and that call.

29 disposals, one goal, 4 tackles, 131 SC and setting up 3 or so teammates goals. He's just too good.
In fairness, Coleman probably more votes than he got. He probably deserved nearly all the 2s. But Naicos was definitely 3rd best on and had a big impact on the game. It's really dumb to argue otherwise

Back