AFL Grand Final 2023 Norm Smith medalist

My tip is

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

In fairness, Coleman probably more votes than he got. He probably deserved nearly all the 2s. But Naicos was definitely 3rd best on and had a big impact on the game. It's really dumb to argue otherwise
Mitchell daniher crisp all ahead of daicos by a fair distance for mine (along with hill and coleman obviously). Probably others I missed too.

I thought crisp in particular was magnificent.

Mitchell underrated, close to BOG.
Did a fantastic job. Neale has next to no influence on the game at all. A huge turnaround from the last time he played Brisbane where it looked like the game went past him. Very important to the result of the game.

But I do feel you're underrating Coleman a bit here. Collingwood by far the better team but Coleman kept rebounding hard and lifted where the Neale's and McCluagges let Brisbane down. And that's normally well out of his depth. A seriously impressive effort in a losing team.

Did a fantastic job. Neale has next to no influence on the game at all. A huge turnaround from the last time he played Brisbane where it looked like the game went past him. Very important to the result of the game.

But I do feel you're underrating Coleman a bit here. Collingwood by far the better team but Coleman kept rebounding hard and lifted where the Neale's and McCluagges let Brisbane down. And that's normally well out of his depth. A seriously impressive effort in a losing team.
Coleman went missing in the second half. Tich was huge. 13 tackles, destroyed Neale. Close to BOG.

Coleman had 4 disposals after half time and one of those he blazed away when he could have hit Daniher.

Coleman went missing in the second half. Tich was huge. 13 tackles, destroyed Neale. Close to BOG.
I'll agree to disagree here. Mitchell was huge, but Coleman kept Brisbane alive. Didn't disappear entirely either unlike you'd say.

Either way, we can all agree Hill was a deserving winner

My best players in order were:
1 . Bobby Hill
2. Jordan DeGoey
3. Joe Daniher
4. Nick Daicos
5. Tom Mitchell
6. Kiddy Coleman
7. Jeremy Howe
8 Jack Crisp
9. Steele Sidebottom
10. Charlie Cameron

Last edited:
Congratulations Bobby Hill. Totally deserved the award today.

As an aside though, how the f**k is Luke Darcy the chair of the voters?
That’s just embarrassing for the AFL.
Both Luke’s were horrible giving Daicos 2 votes. Take the goggles off and watch the game

How about the advantage call right at the end giving Brisbane a shot on goal?

Or all the frees given to Daicos for diving?

How the heck did he get NS votes?
You really don’t like Nick Daicos, do you? I’ve noticed you in different threads potting him.

There were two of the judges who gave him 2 votes. They should be removed from the voting panel and be given a red card. I would have had Tom Mitchell. Coleman and even Sidebottom and Daniher ahead of him. Most over rated player in the AFL atm.
Your posting here is worse than Frampton’s performance on Saturday. Your keyboard should be confiscated for society’s sake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really don’t like Nick Daicos, do you? I’ve noticed you in different threads potting him.
I think he is a great player. I wish he played for my club. I don't think he is the best 2nd year player in AFL history.

I think he is a great player. I wish he played for my club. I don't think he is the best 2nd year player in AFL history.
Strange.

Literally every post you make is you potting him. Then you randomly throw in that you think he’s a great player when you get called out.

Doesn’t seem like you rate him tbh. If you don’t, just say so, that’s okay.

Watching with a bunch of mates and we were sure from half time that if the pies won then Bobby deserved it. Not like that JJ trash in 2016

Strange.

Literally every post you make is you potting him. Then you randomly throw in that you think he’s a great player when you get called out.

Doesn’t seem like you rate him tbh. If you don’t, just say so, that’s okay.
I said what I thought. He does lure exaggeration better than anyone in history though.

I said what I thought. He does lure exaggeration better than anyone in history though.
So the only analytics you’ve shared about Nick Daicos is -

1, he draws a free and that’s bad.
2, he takes kick outs to stat pad, and that’s also bad.

That’s literally the only 2 things you’ve shared about Nick Daicos in all your posting about him.

But in saying just that, you think he’s a great player. Cool.

How about the advantage call right at the end giving Brisbane a shot on goal?

Or all the frees given to Daicos for diving?

How the heck did he get NS votes?
How about BAILEY infringing in the protected zone before kicking his amazing goal, how about the 50 against Markov after he had moved well clear of the mark? Both resulted in goals.

The NEALE decision should have been to bring the ball back to him. But he was 60 metres from goal kicking into a slight breeze. IT would have to have been a miracle kick to be a shot on goal.

No frees were given to Daicos for diving they were given because he was tackled around the neck.

He got NS votes because he was clearly one of the better and most effective players on the ground.

I know you must be sad supporting a club with the ugliest guernsey in world sport but give it away your constant potting of ND.

We get it , you think he is rubbish. The trouble for you is that nobody values your opinion.

Back