NFL 2023 - Off-Season Player Updates/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Let’s not forgot Taylor was injured and pretty average last season. So his has good rookie year and great 2nd year and a pretty average injured 3rd can see why colts want to wait to see if he bounces back before resigning him.
Yep and JT wants to cash in while hes relatively physically able before he might becone horse glue from more injuries

Let’s not forgot Taylor was injured and pretty average last season. So his has good rookie year and great 2nd year and a pretty average injured 3rd can see why colts want to wait to see if he bounces back before resigning him.

Let's not downplay the OL's performance last year in the bigger picture of what happened at both QB and RB. Dead last in Pass Block win rate and 23rd in run.

Overall, in the 11 games he played he still offered the 5th best yards per game, YPC dropped by .5, and was about 140yds short of 1k. It's a dip yeah cause of games missed but still pretty solid when you look at how the offense overall performed, and the ankle sprain stuff is a concern, but he is only 23 and during cleanup there was no structural damage.

Last edited:
Probably helped the offense a little that they had an ok QB at the time.

Peyton something.

I mean you get it from both sides, but they're in the spot where they don't have to pay the QB until 2028 if he is any good, outside of Pittman none of the WR's either for a few years yet if they're any good, give a couple of years to a guy that would help open the offense up more than most in the league and that you do know is good.

It's just funny how they happily burn money at other positions, like taking the hit on Luck and still letting him keep the $25m odd or whatever it was in bonuses etc. outside of that, but can't stump a little extra for a couple of seasons for a premier player at his position that they also plaster over all their season tickets and schedule art etc.
But the problem is the Evan Hull could probably just step in and do a job for you so why shell out mega bucks for JT? how many times have we seen backs who just step in for the supposed star and the team doesn't miss a beat.

Let’s not forgot Taylor was injured and pretty average last season. So his had a good rookie year and great 2nd year and a pretty average injured 3rd can see why colts want to wait to see if he bounces back before resigning him.
They need him back playing to help out Richardson though

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

They desperately needed pass rushing help so good signing.

Make sure you properly show your approval and join the 'King Poles Cookin' parade in the comments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris25 did , yes I remember it well.
I have to give him credit—he believes everything that organization says

Not a critical bone in his body

I have to give him credit—he believes everything that organization says

Not a critical bone in his body

Chris said on draft night in the thread on here that it would "never work", yep, remember it like yesterday, to which you replied "why dont we give him a chance? if Skip says he will be bigger than LeBron thats good enough for me"

Chris said on draft night in the thread on here that it would "never work", yep, remember it like yesterday, to which you replied "why dont we give him a chance? if Skip says he will be bigger than LeBron thats good enough for me"
You left out the part were Chris reminded me Manziel was a midget and might have trouble seeing field

But I wouldn’t hear of it

😜

Remove this Banner Ad

Back