NFL 2023 - Off-Season Player Updates/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It's been a college rule for about 5 years now.

If its a short kick landing around the 15 they still return it just stops teams letting it bounce at the 5 and roll into the endzone.

Did a touchback moving from the 20 to the 25 kill kickoffs?

Anyone else see this? Wonder why they bother with kick offs anymore! Seems the NFL would just prefer every drive start from the 25 yard line.

Link
It's the safety measure that often being in the unintended consequences. Rules to counter things just lead to worse things.

A tracked armoured vehicle season for sure, as if it wasn't already.

Already loaded up with picks, Kyler's succesful return could fetch them even more power in the draft.

Last edited:
And outside Kelce what have they really got? He'd be the clear WR1 on the best team with the best QB in the NFL. Only way I dont see it happening is if the Chiefs lowball him and he feels offended by the offer and goes elsewhere for more money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't it a thing in the 1990s/2000s - why did they turf it originally?

Think was more aligned to teams keeping 3 qbs on the roster and then dressing them all.

Used to see a lot of Elvis Grbac strutting his thing back in the day.

It will be the Chiefs imo. Pretty sure he said that was he #1 choice for where he wanted to be traded a few months ago,
Chiefs and Bills are bottom 3 in cap space

Chiefs could make space by signing Chris Jones to an extension and restructuring the contracts of Kelce +/- Thuney

Bills are in an even worse situation cap wise

The other 3 from Nuk's list (Ravens, Chargers, Eagles) all have around the same amount of cap space but the Eagles have no obvious way of making significant cap space I can see

Chiefs and Bills are bottom 3 in cap space

Chiefs could make space by signing Chris Jones to an extension and restructuring the contracts of Kelce +/- Thuney

Bills are in an even worse situation cap wise

The other 3 from Nuk's list (Ravens, Chargers, Eagles) all have around the same amount of cap space but the Eagles have no obvious way of making significant cap space I can see

Chiefs can pay him * all this year then give him a lot next year. Its no biggie.

Ranks alongside Clint Eastwood taking photos of all the covered bridges in Madison County for exercises in pointless human endeavor.
I posted it mostly because—holy hell are the Cardinals a trash organization

Mike florio is reporting that it wasn’t just money that made cardinals cut Hopkins he was healthy for last 2 games of season but refused to play, if he returned to cardinals this season their would be a lot of unhappy players and coaches.

McDaniels even more of a disaster than everyone expected him to be, that's impressive.

Buckle up Raiders fans for an exciting year of Hoyer the Destroyer starting.

Seriously though, the entire coaching staff and front office should be sacked quick smart for this if Jimmy is indeed released.

Incoming Adams trade request.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back