2024 AFLTM Official Lists (Updated 11 March 2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne Giants place Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti on the LTI list and promote Sam Durham

Darwin place Max Holmes on LTI and upgrade Trent Dumont
fightingfury_88 think that Holmes returned via the VFL last weekend. Think i've fallen short on 8 weeks?

Could you just confirm please as I assume I am losing Dumont for a few weeks.

fightingfury_88 think that Holmes returned via the VFL last weekend. Think i've fallen short on 8 weeks?

Could you just confirm please as I assume I am losing Dumont for a few weeks.
Max Holmes was placed on your LTI on May 3, which was prior to round 8 commencing.

VFL isn't an AFL return, but this week is the 8th and final round for Holmes to remain on your LTI list.

So in short, you cannot return Holmes to your Senior list this week.

Rookie upgrades
Rookie listed players may be promoted mid-season to replace any senior or veteran listed player who is out injured for eight or more rounds. If a long term injury listed player returns to AFL competition earlier than the eight weeks, he will remain on the long term injury list and the rookie will be suspended for double the number of weeks early the player returned.

Max Holmes was placed on your LTI on May 3, which was prior to round 8 commencing.

VFL isn't an AFL return, but this week is the 8th and final round for Holmes to remain on your LTI list.

So in short, you cannot return Holmes to your Senior list this week.

Alright cool, so just to confirm does Dumont get banned or as it's the 8th week he's in the clear and it's just can re-activate Holmes in Round 16?

Alright cool, so just to confirm does Dumont get banned or as it's the 8th week he's in the clear and it's just can re-activate Holmes in Round 16?
With the way injury reporting is in the AFL now, I am comfortable enough that if you don't name Holmes in your team this week then there are no bans. I was meaning to tweak this rule heading into this season but completely forgot about it. Essentially, as long as a coach isn't clearly trying to bend the LTI rule to their advantage and an LTI listed player remains out of the team selection for 8 rounds then I am pretty comfortable with it.

Gippsland Sharks place

Tom Cole
Tom McDonald
Oscar McDonald
Joel Jeffrey

on the injury list and replace them with
Robbie Fox
Hayden McLean
Colin O'Riordan
Oskar Baker

Reactivate Holmes.

Move Bobby Hill, Tyler Brockman & Oscar Allen to LTI.

Keep Dumont promoted and also promote Massimo D'Ambrosio & Jamaine Jones

Phil Davis has been back a few weeks now, I’ll cop any ruling I guess

Ben McEvoy back to main list, Kieran Strachan back to rookie list.

can we still promote rookies if suitable LTI? For some reason I’m thinking there was a cut off date???

Last edited:

Ben McEvoy back to main list, Kieran Strachan back to rookie lis.

can we still promote rookies if suitable LTI? FOrr some reason I’m thinking there was a cut off date???
Also Toby McLean back to main list, Jayden Hunt rookie list

Ben McEvoy back to main list, Kieran Strachan back to rookie list.

can we still promote rookies if suitable LTI? For some reason I’m thinking there was a cut off date???
Cut off date is before start of final AFLTM Home and away game, so round 18.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast

Paul Seedsman to LTI, upgrade Jake Aarts

Ballarat Dragons
Move Nathan Kreuger to the LTI list.
Promote Zach Guthrie to Senior List.

Lists updated as of 5PM October 23, 2022. This update has not adjusted the draft pick allocation (i.e. has not reduced draft picks for those teams with more than 37+3 (40 total) senior/veteran listed players and draft picks)

2023 Lists are updated (14/11/2022):
  • One team (Tasmania) is over the salary cap (barely)
  • Four teams are over the maximum number of contracted players (Gippsland, Gold Coast, West Coast and Western Vultures.)
If I've made any mistakes please let me know.

2023 Lists are updated (14/11/2022):
  • One team (Tasmania) is over the salary cap (barely)
  • Four teams are over the maximum number of contracted players (Gippsland, Gold Coast, West Coast and Western Vultures.)
If I've made any mistakes please let me know.
Cheers ff_88.

Does the current salary for Gold Coast of TPP: $13,456,000 include the $150k and $110k for the two draft picks?
If so, it looks about right to me although I don't have my spreadsheet here now so I'm going from memory

Can you confirm that the following calculations are correct (from memory):
If I delist McFadyen, McLennan and Smith at 75% as per my request I'll have approximately $280k.
This will enable me to take one extra pick, either ND or PSD for a salary of approx $190k and take one more $90k rookie pick?

Cheers ff_88.

Does the current salary for Gold Coast of TPP: $13,456,000 include the $150k and $110k for the two draft picks?
If so, it looks about right to me although I don't have my spreadsheet here now so I'm going from memory

Can you confirm that the following calculations are correct (from memory):
If I delist McFadyen, McLennan and Smith at 75% as per my request I'll have approximately $280k.
This will enable me to take one extra pick, either ND or PSD for a salary of approx $190k and take one more $90k rookie pick?
Yes, the salary for Gold Coast includes the two draft picks.

If you delist all three players at 75%, two of these will be replaced by draft pick 11, pick 36. Pick 65 will be added (as well as it's associated salary).

If all the above occurs you'll be sitting at $13,829,000 TPP, $170,000 under the salary cap.

If you delist all three players at 75%, two of these will be replaced by draft pick 11, pick 36. Pick 65 will be added (as well as it's associated salary).

If all the above occurs you'll be sitting at $13,829,000 TPP, $170,000 under the salary cap.
And I'll have the option of either taking Pick 65 or passing that pick and waiting for the PSD?

And I'll have the option of either taking Pick 65 or passing that pick and waiting for the PSD?
Correct. Or passing even further to the Supplementary Selection Draft.

Just checked my spreadsheet and this is what I thought :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back