Fantasy 2023 - OMEGA League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably one of my worst scores for a while. Your D killed mine score wise. Had a bunch of fails on usually decent scoring D players, whilst almost all of yours scored over average (well in some instances). But these things killed me as well:

View attachment 1838852

In the end I just needed the Vikes to throw one of those balls near the end zone to bloody Hockenson. Anyway, that be fantasy for you.
No one is more surprised than me haha.

Bijan probably would've won it for you had he been healthy. Or if they'd actually let people know he was not well.

Now I'm debating whether to bother playing a QB next week :tearsofjoy:

No one is more surprised than me haha.

Bijan probably would've won it for you had he been healthy. Or if they'd actually let people know he was not well.

Now I'm debating whether to bother playing a QB next week :tearsofjoy:
Yeh, 3 of my benched RBs get me enough points to win if I knew he was going to be out. Arthur Smith is on record saying he hates Fantasy Football so this feels personal.

Yeh, 3 of my benched RBs get me enough points to win if I knew he was going to be out. Arthur Smith is on record saying he hates Fantasy Football so this feels personal.

He only hates fantasy football coz he gets s**t off everyone coz he cant get Pitts and London the ball.

Fair enough too, imagine taking two guys in the top 10 and having them as afterthoughts in your game plan. * Arthur Smith.

Just hurry up and trade for Kyler Murray and sack the HC Falcons.

Said their defense was sneaky good in the weekly thread a few weeks ago, upgrading it, it's better than that. It's very good.

What I like on fleaflicker is being able to look back over all the trades you have rejected and accepted. Boy people have offered me some absolute stinkers. :sweatsmile:

What I like on fleaflicker is being able to look back over all the trades you have rejected and accepted. Boy people have offered me some absolute stinkers. :sweatsmile:
Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

You've got one terrible offer haha..CEH for Hopkins July last year.

My favourite is someone offering me a late second for Amon Ra
Have zero memory of that. However that may have been when CEH may still have had a chance to do something. Hopkins hasnt been that great either so no winners either way.

Have zero memory of that. However that may have been when CEH may still have had a chance to do something. Hopkins hasnt been that great either so no winners either way.

Fair call, on KTC you can see the values of each player in July 2022 and its a fair trade. Both ~ 3400 - 3500 pts.

Trade with GG mid season last year ended up being: Pickett, Otten & 3rd rounder (Trey Palmer) for Pick 5 (Stroud)

Hawaii GIF by ION

Lucky I made that trade coz I took epic draft bust Quentin Johnston over Zay Flowers and LaPorta at 1.09

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah if i had that pick id have drsfted Stroud for sure like i did in Alpha. But homers gotta homer

It's wasn't that bad a trade in a SF TE premium league, i just got lucky Stroud was left there. I wanted Gibbs Remon Tea sniped me.

Lucky I made that trade coz I took epic draft bust Quentin Johnston over Zay Flowers and LaPorta at 1.09

If anyone wants QJ and thinks he'll still become good he's available. Mid second will do.

What's the IR threshold in this game? Daniel Jones is currently IR ineligible despite an ACL?
I think you have to wait until he is officially put on IR. OUT designation wont let you put on IR.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back