Fantasy 2023 - OMEGA League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh for * sake. That's the second time I've lost on corrections after initially being in the W column.
hurting hugh jackman GIF

Feel like I get really unlucky in this league with matchups, very strong team who scores well but the other good teams seem to beat me no matter how well I score.

Same story year after year.

Maybe I can go on a run in the playoffs, maybe Stroud misses this week with concussion and Tua sucks vs the Jets elite D and im booted first round in the playoffs again.

Feel like I get really unlucky in this league with matchups, very strong team who scores well but the other good teams seem to beat me no matter how well I score.

Maybe I can go on a run in the playoffs, maybe Stroud misses this week with concussion and Tua sucks vs the Jets elite D and im booted first round in the playoffs again.
Tough division. The lowest PF scorer of the 3 in our division that made playoffs had the best record. Was in descending order of PF. mad.

And you are on the right side of the playoff draw to have a chance to make the Final. Avoid the Wildcat juggernaut.

And you are on the right side of the playoff draw to have a chance to make the Final. Avoid the Wildcat juggernaut.

I feel all the top teams are tough to beat in this league.

I feel all the top teams are tough to beat in this league.
Yeh, is top heavy. Although I have tried to help my opposition this week by making possibly my worse trade ever. this season.

1702423985607.png

For:

1702424010072.png

So when Dak knocks me out I will be straight to the sh1t manager thread.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Stroud plays I'd have you as the favourite

May as well rename my team to the Carolina Panthers.

Na youre not that dumb, you didnt trade DJ Moore the #1 pick next year and your 2025 second for Bryce Young.

Moaning about how I never win against other good teams has worked out well so far these playoffs. Ive got no chance against Maverik. Im the unluckiest guy in the world

Was down by 196 to 206 with only my kicker to come. Butker 22 points FTW :cool:
Lol, Bloody kickers. Finally someone takes out the Wildcats. Well done!

Lol, Bloody kickers. Finally someone takes out the Wildcats. Well done!
More like mild-cats :tongueoutv1: ...na, GG Maverik. Maverik's team is a proper dynasty so wrapped to get the win. To think I lost to drd in heartbreaking fashion in the elimination final 2 weeks ago but was given the win on corrections. Very surprising finals series, my team actually got wins that it hadn't against good teams in the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back