Fantasy 2023 - OMEGA League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

No doubt manureid has struggled to sleep the past two nights thinking about the Chubb and Collins trade.

Who needs the two titles he won with Chubb when he could have this 3 week patch from Nico instead. Tough to take.

No doubt manureid has struggled to sleep the past two nights thinking about the Chubb and Collins trade.

Who needs the two titles he won with Chubb when he could have this 3 week patch from Nico instead. Tough to take.
I think Maverik would be feeling a bit put out by this post given he has won the last 2 titles against me, but I understand the sentiment :)

I think Maverik would be feeling a bit put out by this post given he has won the last 2 titles against me, but I understand the sentiment :)

Ahhh, thinking of the wrong fleaflicker league, easily confused in my old age :(

Remember when everyone cried and moaned and bitched about it.

I remember.

manureid proven correct šŸŽ“

if Malik Willis becomes a player you'll be able to tell people to STFU forever.

married proven correct šŸŽ“

if Malik Willis becomes a player you'll be able to tell people to STFU forever.
He is still a chance.

Ironically in the bigfooty fleaflicker league I benched Nico late for Javonte thinking he would score big against the Bears. That was a 35 point mistake

He is still a chance.

Ironically in the bigfooty fleaflicker league I benched Nico late for Javonte thinking he would score big against the Bears. That was a 35 point mistake

I get the thinking there. Nico pretty much a must play now no matter what moving forward. The connection between him and Stroud is too good no matter the defense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get the thinking there. Nico pretty much a must play now no matter what moving forward. The connection between him and Stroud is too good no matter the defense.
Yeh, was stupid in hindsight but also thought Tank Dell was going to take away a lot of targets. Live and learn

Some rare stats, I knew he'd have scored well tonight. If you get sacks as a cornerback you'll always score a shitload in GG's scoring system.

Nice to see I panicked manureid into a trade, cant have him not being the highest scorer in the league let alone our division every week
I was just sick of Dak and have no shares in Herbert anywhere so felt like making something happen. Dynasty needs to be more than just drafting and watching scores every week. I want to see trading action happening. Am looking every week to see what moves can be made.

Silver linings perhaps: And not done yet!

View attachment 1820726
Has saved me from a horror score again this week.

Second time in the opening four weeks that my two QB's have scored a collective negative points total. -8.29 points this week. I'd have been better not filling those positions :tearsofjoy:

So I leave Logan Thomas on the bench in favour of Mark Andrews, and miss out on 22 points, and leave Montez on the bench too (starting 3 other EDR/IL who are all top 10 so far this year) annnnnnnnndd.... miss out on another 23 points. Fudging heck I just can't get the who to start decisions right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back