Player Sponsorship 2023 Player Sponsorship

Who do we sponsor?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

PAYMENT DETAILS - PLEASE READ THE BELOW CAREFULLY BEFORE PAYING
Payment of pledges this year will be through a BigFooty PayPal account.

Make your payments through PayPal to helpdesk@biginterestgroup.com.

2 important things to take note of;

1) When making your payment, please select the payment type 'Friends or family' because I suspect it means that PayPal doesn't take any fees out of your pledge. I think a number of pledges were made as goods or services type payment last year so fees were extracted and the full pledge never made it to the account.

2) In the description put "Essendon Sponsorship - Your username" as per below. Nothing more, nothing less.

These monies will be verified via a BigFooty admin so please don't make things more difficult for them (and by extension me) by writing (or not writing) something that doesn't identify your BigFooty account. Please also bear in mind this PayPal account is also used for other BigFooty business so both the purpose of the payment and your username are crucial to ensuring your payment isn't lost.

One last thing, if you could please let me know in this thread when you've paid I can check you off before confirming with admin payment was received.

If you have any general queries please don't hesitate to ask in the thread or PM me.

Thanks.

1678935626906.png

-----

Kicking this off again for 2023. Prices have increased yet again to $995 per player from the $950 last year.

Here is the list of 'stuff' we get for each player from the brochure (the red squares):

1674804608984.png

For those who haven't participated before, we raffle off the stuff we can to those who have sponsored and anyone who donates will get access to the exclusive online content (usually chats with coaches I believe). We never got any feedback about the sponsor night last year so I'll just assume it was awesome.

The BigFooty rewards for sponsoring:

$0 to $49 - player sponsor medal
$50 to $99 - 1 year Gold Premium + medal
$100+ - 1 year Platinum Premium + medal

Chief will chuck in the usual $200 from BF (which we're very appreciative of) and we have $590 left in the kitty from last year so with all that and the $100 I'll kick it off with we're almost retaining one player from the get go which is nice.

Just collecting pledges at this point. I will post payment details and start hassling people for money soon enough.

Go Bombers.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We now have enough for 2 players with $225 leftover. I'll probably close this off soon as I don't really want to be holding other people's money for another 12 months and I doubt we'll get enough for a 3rd.

This may well be the last year the sponsorship runs at all due to the opposing forces of waning interest here and constantly increasing prices from the club.

We now have enough for 2 players with $225 leftover. I'll probably close this off soon as I don't really want to be holding other people's money for another 12 months and I doubt we'll get enough for a 3rd.

This may well be the last year the sponsorship runs at all due to the opposing forces of waning interest here and constantly increasing prices from the club.
Can we put the remaining $225 on Nic Martin for the Brownlow, Alwyn Davey rising star combo (gamble responsibly).

or that we just keep sucking

Back