Opinion 2023 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even though Flanders is breaking out?

How about the groin issue that Butters had, will it resurface?

Butters has a very high ceiling if he gets going, and runs on the board.

Flanders is fluking it IMO... Also has Rowell, Anderson and Touk to share the chips with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though Flanders is breaking out?

How about the groin issue that Butters had, will it resurface?
It’s impossible to predict injuries. Even knowing Butters has a dodgy groin he might play out the season while Flanders does his knee this week.

Butters is a better player in a better team with a rock solid role.
If he plays he’ll average 100+. I’m not so confident Flanders will.

Butters has a very high ceiling if he gets going, and runs on the board.

Flanders is fluking it IMO... Also has Rowell, Anderson and Touk to share the chips with.

It’s impossible to predict injuries. Even knowing Butters has a dodgy groin he might play out the season while Flanders does his knee this week.

Butters is a better player in a better team with a rock solid role.
If he plays he’ll average 100+. I’m not so confident Flanders will.
Cheers for your input kenties, Butters it is then. 😎

Ridley replacement: Doch vs Butters vs LDU?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Touk vs jelly for Walsh? Head says jelly but knowing full well an injury is around the corner but heart says touk as he is one of the best players to watch in full flight

On SM-A326B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would take the risk on Jelly. Think he will score better and only has to get through 5 rounds

Have one trade left and a complete 22 including Walsh with Cincotta as cover for the next 2-3 weeks.

Am considering grabbing Hewett for Johnson and going to 0 trades. Will be able to cover Walsh and anyone else through DPP.

Initially I wanted to hang onto my last trade in case of another LTI but starting to think Hewett would be a better investment.

Worst case scenario I get another LTI and Hewett comes in. Best outcome I have no LTI and I can loop Hewett with Mills (my weakest premo) for the rest of the year. Plus proper cover for Walsh.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back