Opinion 2023 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought he looked pretty good this week. At least in the first half.

homer simpson GIF

Next week:
Neale vs Brayshaw vs Warner

I have Brayshaw and will be getting Neale.

Brayshaw has been a good pick up (particularly when the alternative was Mills a few weeks ago) - seems fit again and clearly being helped by Freo's better run of form.

Toss of the coin between those two. Neale probably higher ceiling but Brayshaw less of a tag risk.

I need one more mid who plays R15 and preferably R14 who is a genuine premo to end of season

Brayshaw v Serong v Anderson

Or any other suggestions under 590k (already have Laird, Zerret)
already rules out Anderson.
maybe add in Neale and draw a name from a hat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

already rules out Anderson.
maybe add in Neale and draw a name from a hat.
Should ve mentioned I have Neale. So guess its Serong v Brayshaw. Its quite hard to split. If i go Brayshaw i can get him next week, but for Serong i have to wait a week longer

Unsure on Brayshaw or Serong next week.

Brayshaw’s cheaper, looks back and has a better history, but Serong has been unreal this year. 9/11 tons, with 4 of those 130+. If you take out DPP mids like Dawson, Dunks and the Butcher, Serong is currently 3rd in the comp for points scored and 5th for average.

Should ve mentioned I have Neale. So guess its Serong v Brayshaw. Its quite hard to split. If i go Brayshaw i can get him next week, but for Serong i have to wait a week longer
Brayshaw evo ....he's ready to fly

Very consistent due to him having a well suited SuperCoach game. Signs were there last year. Doesn’t seem the type to attract a tag.
In saying that I noticed he dipped under 100 last week. Not sure there’s an obvious reason for that. Surely can’t be a Fyfe impact.
Maybe Hodor out may reduce his clearance ratethe next few weeks?

I m thinking Brayshaw may be a bit better given he doesnt rely so much on clearances for score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back