Opinion 2023 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love 21 of my on-field selections, however, unfortunately that's left my F6 as a bit of a s**t show with McLean out.

If you HAD to select one for an on-field role: Pedlar v Phillipou v King (not a chance but adding anyway for the sake of the question) v Bruce (see King) v Ratugolea?

I love 21 of my on-field selections, however, unfortunately that's left my F6 as a bit of a s**t show with McLean out.

If you HAD to select one for an on-field role: Pedlar v Phillipou v King (not a chance but adding anyway for the sake of the question) v Bruce (see King) v Ratugolea?

King will get a game each week.

But prob pkillipou.

Might be another Josh rachele type but hope he's a bit better

Hunter Clark and Cunnington

Vs

Liam Jones and Gulden

DEF: Docherty, Ridley, Jones, Ginbeg, McKenna, Constable (Wilmot, Cowan)

MID: Laird, Bont, Cripps, Green, Hopper, Worpel, Ashcroft, Mackenzie (Baker, Chesser, Davey Jnr)

RUC: Darcy, Marshall (Madden)

FWD: Dunkley, Rozee, Taranto, Gulden, Flanders, Sheezel (Esava, Greene)

71k available

A) Gulden + Ridley B) Dawson + Bruhn

C) Worpel D) Setterfield

Hunter Clark (D3) / McKenna (D5) vs Jones (D3) / Stocker (D4)

Might be my obvious Saints bias but seeing Clark named on ball got me very interested from a Supercoach (and fan) point of view but I feel like getting 150k profit from both Jones and Stocker is more a safe play to move with in a couple of weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hunter Clark (D3) / McKenna (D5) vs Jones (D3) / Stocker (D4)

Might be my obvious Saints bias but seeing Clark named on ball got me very interested from a Supercoach (and fan) point of view but I feel like getting 150k profit from both Jones and Stocker is more a safe play to move with in a couple of weeks
I'd go option 2

Stewart & Fyfe & 120k bank v
Ridley and Green & 6k bank?

Anyone?

(Had Stewart and Fyfe and after having to trade in Yeo and McLean, have $120K. Decided I like Green as a likely break out and have gone a bit cold on Fyfe playing deep forward and injury history. Not sure the Stewart to Ridley downgrade (and bank use) is worth it?)

Anyone?

(Had Stewart and Fyfe and after having to trade in Yeo and McLean, have $120K. Decided I like Green as a likely break out and have gone a bit cold on Fyfe playing deep forward and injury history. Not sure the Stewart to Ridley downgrade (and bank use) is worth it?)
i think ridley+green is the better of the two options

Anybody else making this decision at 5pm tonight when the teams are finalized?

Long vs Camaniti vs Sturt

Thoughts?

I'm leaning towards Long. Big praise on the young kid. Will be a very slow burn, but should play a lot, and might fluke a couple of goals and a solid score. The DPP helps too.

Thoughts?

I'm leaning towards Long. Big praise on the young kid. Will be a very slow burn, but should play a lot, and might fluke a couple of goals and a solid score. The DPP helps too.

Don't love any of them but leaning the same way.

Prefer Sturt as a player but job security edges Long ahead.

Don't love any of them but leaning the same way.

Prefer Sturt as a player but job security edges Long ahead.
Yep. Did some research, lots of praise.

Simpson said "He’s got some really good footy smarts, probably a bit more advanced than most first-year players."

Others comparing him to Caleb Serong lol.

Either way, he didn't play in the preseason match and came straight in for round 1, named in the forward line.

The Eagles need a small forward.

F8/M11 for a while until he has that spike game where he flukes 2 or 3 goals, then cash him out at $250k.

Thoughts?

I’d probably take Caminiti. the price is right and I’ve been burnt so many times by pressure forwards with ‘good footy smarts’. It normally translates to 5 touches, 2 tackles and 32 SC points…particularly in a weak team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back