Opinion 2023 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

JFH v Bruhn + $80k
Not hugely keen on either but at a pinch maybe JHF? Better JS than Bruhn once Geelong start getting some players back and they both seem to have similar roles. JHF probably has a tad more scoring scope as well? Tough one because I’m sure the 80k with Bruhn would be handy elsewhere on your field.
nervous season 3 GIF

Getting massive Gulden fomo after seeing he is 99% owned.

Oliver & LDU v Laird & Gulden?
I hate discussing betting odds here since it’s really not the place for it, but when I saw Gulden was $1.30 to go 90+ this week and $1.75 to go $100+ the fomo became too great for me.

Still not convinced starting Laird is the play but yeah I’m now officially too gutless not to start Gulden :drunk:

I guess we can always play it safe and start him, see how he goes and then if we see something we don’t like then he can be culled for whichever mid pricer has taken off out of Flanders/Powell/Bruhn/McLean. It’s a trading game after all.

I hate discussing betting odds here since it’s really not the place for it, but when I saw Gulden was $1.30 to go 90+ this week and $1.75 to go $100+ the fomo became too great for me.

Still not convinced starting Laird is the play but yeah I’m now officially too gutless not to start Gulden :drunk:

I guess we can always play it safe and start him, see how he goes and then if we see something we don’t like then he can be culled for whichever mid pricer has taken off out of Flanders/Powell/Bruhn/McLean. It’s a trading game after all.
So far just gone the LDU > Gulden which has allowed me to go McLean to Callaghan. Have $89k just need to work out wtf to do with it.

Starting on field.
Liam Jones vs Constable ?

I like Jones JS a lot more than Charlie but feel Charlie’s scoring output will be far greater while he’s in the team.

Thoughts?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Starting on field.
Liam Jones vs Constable ?

I like Jones JS a lot more than Charlie but feel Charlie’s scoring output will be far greater while he’s in the team.

Thoughts?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
If you wanna burn a trade like the rest of us in Round 3, Constable

Worpel vs Ash vs Setterfield

If anyone wants to do the pros and cons for each that would be helpful or even rank them in order. A single name will do too. :)

Steele + Will Day or Cripps + Liam Baker

Thanks legends

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Callaghan v Bruhn.
I think I had a similar dilemma a few days ago (have since ended up with neither for what that’s worth)

Out of the two I’d go Bruhn for the inside role. Not convinced he’s a huge scorer but not convinced Callaghan will score much either with that outside wing role

Take this all with a grain of salt, but these are the guys I would pick.

Worpel vs Ash vs Setterfield

If anyone wants to do the pros and cons for each that would be helpful or even rank them in order. A single name will do too. :)
Setterfield of those. Although the cash of going Worpel could be good use elsewhere.

Steele + Will Day or Cripps + Liam Baker

Thanks legends
Steele + Day for me.

Dawson + Day
vs
Daicos + Ridley
Dawson+Day even though I have Daicos

Pick 2 of 3, worpel v Callaghan v day

All should go about 75 right?
Worpel and Day for me. Callaghan's outside wing role scares me.

Callaghan v Bruhn.
Bruhn. Will get more CBAs as Callaghan looks to be an outside mid.

What about Worpel vs Bruhn
I reckon Worpel (got him myself out of those two). JS is possibly not great long term if he keeps butchering the ball but looks like he’s got a plum role to start with and we know he can score when he has that.

Anyone care to help me rank these players in terms of cash generation/potential/must haves?
  • Day
  • Ridley
  • McGrath
  • McKenna

• JHF
  • Bruhn
  • Flanders

• Long
  • Uwland
  • Pou

Remove this Banner Ad

Back