Position 2023 PODs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tempted the gods at quarter time of the dogs match, and everyone thought I was nuts.

These gods dont scare me anymore. There really isn't anything I haven't seen from them since 2007.

5 premos down and staring down the barrel of a donut, I pulled a top score thanks to my two rucks.

Carnage comes and goes. You taught me the importance of squad depth last season, I just burned too many trades early on to make the strategy work..
Probably shouldn't be VC ing Amarty either, but i've lost the plot and it at least makes me smile.
And a bonus already worked out most of next years side, been trialling a few (OK a lot) this year- gave up Rnd !, ( still started OK (3000), JCBF when I missed the start and had the wrong players, just been having fun

Probably shouldn't be VC ing Amarty either, but i've lost the plot and it at least makes me smile.
The Amartey VC put a smile on me too. Getting a good start is so important. I've had 2024 in my head for the past week or so, figuring out which premos I will lock in for my GnR side.

Out of the 99,000 preseason iterations of my team, v1.55.420 was the best one with 15 or 16 450k-550k premos. Will aim to do that again, then bring in any obvious midpricers on the bubble.

There will be a few great value players up for grabs too. E.g. 2022 Cogs @ 275k.

The Amartey VC put a smile on me too. Getting a good start is so important. I've had 2024 in my head for the past week or so, figuring out which premos I will lock in for my GnR side.

Out of the 99,000 preseason iterations of my team, v1.55.420 was the best one with 15 or 16 450k-550k premos. Will aim to do that again, then bring in any obvious midpricers on the bubble.

There will be a few great value players up for grabs too. E.g. 2022 Cogs @ 275k.
I'm going next generation, plus Harley and any other OK rookie, and fill up with what premos i can last- there is some good young talent around-been trialling/thinking since start- had to go that way as brain was fried most of year-Good now :)

I'm going next generation, plus Harley and any other OK rookie, and fill up with what premos i can last- there is some good young talent around-been trialling/thinking since start- had to go that way as brain was fried most of year-Good now :)
Still in the Top 100k with a round to go, obviously 66.666666666 % POD is the way to go.

Might tweak things a bit next year thou, had my year of lunacy, going to add a bit of sanity and see how that goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back