Position 2023 PODs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to grab Zerrett next week for the Tigers, Eagles and Roos before their bye.

I think lots will though. I can see that jumping up close to 10%. I suppose lots will grab Parish though.
Hmm Baker and Pedlar to Drury and Zerrett/Parish :thumbsu:

Max I was going to start with if he had dpp .
Holmes is kinda a pick you start with imo .

Cats are using him different to last year where he was a top winger now he's getting extra inside time .
Yep, getting 30-40% CBA's this season. Maybe a few more with Danger having a spell.

I dunno, I'm broke, love the bye and that Geelong are going to win a lot so he will get positive scaling and bulk GA's. Can't trust Chris Scott though, absolute arse-hat.

Yep, getting 30-40% CBA's this season. Maybe a few more with Danger having a spell.

I dunno, I'm broke, love the bye and that Geelong are going to win a lot so he will get positive scaling and bulk GA's. Can't trust Chris Scott though, absolute arse-hat.

He loves Max .

I think he's better on the wing gives us heaps of run .
But we got others who play there .

Mills is a good option and proven .

If I trade Ashcroft I can get parish pod or anti pod Green .

Started with Holmes.

Probably going to look to trade him over the byes.

He’s had so many weeks where he’s just made 90 due to scaling/lucky final quarters. Injuries should help but his premo scoring goes away as soon as Guthrie/danger get back.

There are a bunch of better options at that same price bracket.

I can't wait to grab Zerrett next week for the Tigers, Eagles and Roos before their bye.

I think lots will though. I can see that jumping up close to 10%. I suppose lots will grab Parish though.

Interesting both avg under 110 to date.
Both are avg unders imo .
Both could put 10/15 0n their avg post bye

Powell looks like a good POD. 140 and a 103. Might be one I'll eye off next.

Warner doing okay since I bought him in. 128 and a 96. Hopefully when Sydney start winning again his scoring can spike a little. Having him and Steele is concerning me though. Very risky business here.

POD approach makes SC so much more interesting. Welcome new POD Bailey Smith.

Bringing in Mills this week. Was surprised to see him at only 4% ownership.

Only one score below 87 in what has been a down year for him fills me confidence regarding his consistency.

Has been a quality Supercoach option for two years now, and although his role isn't helping score as big this season, I have a feeling they'll turn to him with bulk CBAs soon to arrest their faltering season.

Or Horse will be a horse of course of course and I'll be rage trading after the byes.

Last edited:
Bringing in Mills this week. Was surprised to see him at only 4% ownership.

Only one score below 87 in what has been a down year for him fills me confidence regarding his consistency.

Has been a quality Supercoach option for two years now, and although his role isn't helping score as big this season, I have a feeling they'll turn to him with bulk CBAs soon to arrest their faltering season.

Or Horse will be a horse of course of course and I'll rage trading after the byes.

Just need Gulden to be tagged so Mills becomes the link up option again

It's christmas, I have a new POD,
1683941009571.png

Was going to dump him as well, but with Durham back in to take the wing role and Parish out for a month, Hopefully Setters gets his Mid role back, seems a bit silly to dump him now, will have another look for a week or two.
'
However two PODs turned into commoners since last I visited here
1683941300942.png

Still have 14 PODs thankfully, and the first two of the week did good
1683941565856.png
The third one, meh-doubled Hoppers score at least, who I don't have
1683941674002.png

I'm here as, need to find something to keep me away from the trades button

Was thinking of trading 2 off Ashcroft/Chayce/Setters for Dawson, but they both play well at home, seems a bit silly to trade them this week. Hopefully that is a good call and I'm not in the vents and regrets thread next.

I
I Win Smackdown Live GIF by WWE
done it

2 new PODs, cause I can't be ****ed, have so many trades left I may as well use them to achieve something this year.

Over the 50% POD/commoner mark now with the latest 2 additions giving me 16 PODs 1684128726052.png

1684128859918.png

Back to SC for me this season after years out, been lurking for a few months but first time posting!

Wanted to ask for thoughts on Butters as a POD? Only on 7% of teams so he ticks that box, his average has been inflated by a big 2 weeks. Rozee has been a lot more consistent with his scoring but the appeal of Butters is his current low ownership in comparison Rozee is owned by 48%.

This is an upgrade for my forward line, which is currently made up of: Taranto, Dunkley, Gulden, Sheezel, and Oscar Allen (next to go). Chandler is the one making way this week and I have enough $ to get any forward in. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back to SC for me this season after years out, been lurking for a few months but first time posting!

Wanted to ask for thoughts on Butters as a POD? Only on 7% of teams so he ticks that box, his average has been inflated by a big 2 weeks. Rozee has been a lot more consistent with his scoring but the appeal of Butters is his current low ownership in comparison Rozee is owned by 48%.

This is an upgrade for my forward line, which is currently made up of: Taranto, Dunkley, Gulden, Sheezel, and Oscar Allen (next to go). Chandler is the one making way this week and I have enough $ to get any forward in. Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Great pick, as long as you are OK for that bye.

Not much point getting him if he causes you a donut in round 15.

Welcome to the board :thumbsu:

Good pick. Just be clear as to whether you are likely to want/have room/afford a Walsh, Gawn, Cameron Macrae types if they get dpp. I’ve stopped looking at forward upgrades now due this.

Maybe Tomorrow thank you for the advice!

Good pick. Just be clear as to whether you are likely to want/have room/afford a Walsh, Gawn, Cameron Macrae types if they get dpp. I’ve stopped looking at forward upgrades now due this.
It's a good point, I should have said I am eyeing off Walsh at some stage in the next week or two and I do already have Gawn. Thank you for the advice, much appreciated!

Lads I’ve got this POD, very Low ownership, been flying under the radar but ready to soar.

Bailey Dale, should all jump on 😀

Lads I’ve got this POD, very Low ownership, been flying under the radar but ready to soar.

Bailey Dale, should all jump on 😀
What's changed? Is Ed Richards or JJ out long-term? He's looked horrible. I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. Teams value pace off half back these days, not a good kick.

What's changed? Is Ed Richards or JJ out long-term? He's looked horrible. I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. Teams value pace off half back these days, not a good kick.

Just another player who has been Bevo’d. I still blame the bulldogs poster in here who talked him up all pre season as being the main man.

I was against him due to his poor finish to last season as I made comment of in here. But was assured he was the man this year.

It’s been a disaster.

Just another player who has been Bevo’d. I still blame the bulldogs poster in here who talked him up all pre season as being the main man.

I was against him due to his poor finish to last season as I made comment of in here. But was assured he was the man this year.

It’s been a disaster.

Started the season with Dale and Newcombe as my low ownership pods. Considered Duke the risk and Dale the genius, sure thing.

Never would have anticipated that the sure thing would be traded after round 2, with an average of only 80 after 9 rounds. And the risky pick looking like an M8 keeper with 5 tons, a 99 and an average of 94.

Dale was a fantastic pick last year. He was first upgrade into my team. Richards and JJ definitely pinching his points. Stay away from Dogs HB flankers for now. 80 average but they're all playing well and have good synergy and we're winning games.

I'd be looking at Hayden Young as a good POD. Turned his scoring around. So glad I held.

Does Jy Simpkin become a viable option?

LDU out for 3-5, Clarko now taking time off.

Does Simpkin now get a license to play rather than the more accountable role he’s been playing?

436k and he came home very strong last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back